Direct TV / getting billed 3 years later

United States Review updated:
Direct TV
I canceled my direc tv then 3 months later I receive a bill for unpaid pay per view. Kinda funny being I had a pay per view block since my service was hooked up in 2006 this is the 2nd time this has happened.
They also turned it over to a collection agency with out ever billing me for these bogus services.
My local phone company Qwest was on the phone with me trying to help being they signed me up to begin with and documented there descrepencies and was more than willing to help me get this resolved.
Calling the Idiots they chose to employ to represent there company is your first mistake they havn't a clue what they are doing and are probably from India reading there scripts barbatum.
So here I would like to pass on the great information I have obtained from this web site that worked Thanks for the info guys Direct Tv is contacting the credit reporting places and fixing there mistake they say I'll be checking up on that one, and crediting the acount of the pay per view charges that we never watched.
Here is who I contacted by e-mail and his office called me with in 2 days to handle this matter very pleasently.

Update your address books: a reader reports that DirectTV has a new phone number for their Office of the President: [protected]

DirectTV CEO's Contact Info The corporate switchboard is [protected]
DirecTV's CEO, Chase Carey, email chase.carey@directv.com.

Chase Carey's contact info:
[protected] or

This Chase Carey guy seems to be on the ball give him a try before you give up, and again great site thanks for posting useful information it helped me a great deal.

A  12th of Jul, 2012 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
DTV Has a whole department set aside at the "310" number above for just resolving disputes/escalation calls. They take your money first and make you fight to get it back, disgusting business practices for a simple tv service? Do not give them any credit card info or bank info. Just pay with money orders to avoid any chance of them having their way with your money.

DirecTV Logo DirecTV