Direct TV / over charge
Last year attempted to move my residential service to my business. During installation notified me that he can not complete the installation and would need to set up a bussiness account, which we did.
Shortly there after started receiving two bills at the same location, after three months, hours of phone conversations and hundreds of dallors later had the service disconnected as Direct TV could not resolve the issue.
Two months after service was disconnected still receiving two bills at the same location with no service and all equipment returned finally resolved with Direct Tv all fees and charges waived.
Now eight months later with no communication from Direct TV I am receiving mail and threating phone calls at my business from not one but two seperate collection companies. Any help
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept