Direct Buy / Total rip-off

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Direct Buy gets you to sign up and pay thousands of dollars for a membership promising discounts on big ticket items. In reality, you can get just as good or better deals by shopping around and you will NEVER recoup the huge fee you paid upfront. I found out that they have bought up or created websites with reviews that you find when you google them to make you thnk that most people are happy with their services, but if you dig deeper you will find many, many complaints about the company.

Sh

Comments

• Uh
      26th of May, 2009

Good news! a class action lawsuit has been filed! Spread the word, here is the information: lead attorney is Jeff Nobel his email is jnobel@izardnobel.com, phone# (800) 797-5499. Good Luck! let's get them shut down!

• Pd
      10th of Aug, 2009

I totally agree. You get the orientation after the 3 days allowed to pull out of a contract. Then you find out about all the fees and everything you buy must go to their warehouse and you must pay additional money to have it delivered. I hate Direct Buy. I live in PA. Can I be apart of the class action suit. I will email Jeff Nobel and ask the question.