Direc TV, Verizon / don't use

This is in complaint to Verizon and DirecTV service. Which Suck!!! They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I ordered a triple bundle package through Verizon I finally received it 2 months later and the TV and the satellite never worked never had a *** signal. Direct TV wants me to pay a $500 early term fee for something that never worked. Even to fix it they told me 4-5 weeks that was insane. We had already waited to long to begin with. I recommend any other phone or TV service but them they are the worst and don't know how to take responsibility.

Va

Comments

Dr
  9th of Sep, 2008

I had been thinking about using them, glad I noticed your complaint. You should file a formal complaint with one or all of the following agencies, depending on which state you live in:

Your state public service commission (which in my state oversees TV, phone, cable services, electric and gas companies--many states have online complaint forms.

Your state's attorney general--most states now have online complaint forms.

If you have one in your region, the Better Business Bureau.

St
  24th of Sep, 2009

I signed up with Verizon and DirecTV for the "Triple Bundle, " and was told that I could receive high speed internet. After I switched from DISHTV to DirecTV, then I was told by Verizon that I could not receive internet in my area. Basically, I was lied to about the high speed internet and then my bill for long distance and and DirecTV increased by about $27.00. I am very unhappy with Verizon because of being lied to about what they could offer me with the "Triple Bundle."