Direc TV - Free DVD Player / beware! false promises!
I have had the worst experience with directv. They try to lure you with all offers before you join but fail to fulfil them. They promised me a free dvd player which they are still advertising on their website.
I sent the redemption form in september. After following with 7 emails since november and 25 phone calls since october I still haven't received any precise information or phone call forget the player till date (Late jan). Everyone ever said to me was it has been escalated someone will get in touch with you, we are trying to find a solution, you will receive in 6 - 8 weeks (Which supposedly started from october) and I guess those 8 weeks were never completed and even in november or december again it was 6-8 weeks.
All they ever freely offer is false assurances. Not just that at every bill you have to carefully monitor it as they are bound to make mistakes and then you have to call them and wait for long long time and get your issue resolved.
I would most certainly not recommend directv to anyone.
More Direc TV - Free DVD Player Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - cable 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - removal of tv channel
- DirecTV - tech support
- DirecTV - new genie software a mess