Dillard'sreturning

I went to the Dillard's in Maumee Ohio at fallen timbers. I went around 1:20pm on Wednesday afternoon. I went upstairs to the dress department to return a dress that I paid $49 for. The women who was helping me was very rude to me. She would not let me return my dress because it could not be found in her computer. She treated me with no respect and told me that I would "just have to keep it". When she gave me the dress back she flinged her hands in a way of dismissing me. She did not say sorry or have a good day or anything.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Maumee, OHMy friend and I who love shopping at Dillard's and who frequently spend $200-300 there were completely shocked by how rude this women was. I am still very upset with the service I received. She treated me like I was wasting her time and that it was my fault that her computer couldn't find the dress to be able to return it. I did not catch her name but she was an older women who was working the dresss department upstairs. I am in no rush to go back to Dillard's after being treated with no respect. I was a very loyal customer.

Je
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Tj
      May 27, 2017

Long story short, you tried to scam a major retail company by attempting to return an item that you purchased 20 years ago. And you lost.

I'm glad my associate stood up to you.