Dillard's / misrepresentation of size
In august 2018 my husband and I traveled 200 miles to our closest dillard's store. He bought 4 pairs of khaki pants (that fit perfectly). After arriving back home, he decided to order 5 more pair of different colors, online - because they fit so well. We ordered the same style number and the same length, etc. The pants arrived. I washed them and discarded all tags and receipts. After all - they are the same style number and size of the ones he wears from the store. They should fit exactly the same. Right? Yesterday, he tried on a pair he ordered online. They are not the same length as the originals from the store (even though the tag says they are the correct length). I'm told that "unfortunately" they can do nothing for us because we didn't save the tags and receipts. Do I want to buy more khaki pants? Yes! Will i? No!
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - employee was rude
- Dillard's - unprofessional sales associate
- Dillard's - employees
- Dillard's - sales reps and security guard
- Dillard's - two rude sales associates in the swim area at penn square mall!!