Dillards / paycuts
Dilards punishes their employees if the economy is bad. People are not shopping as much and its the employees that receive paycuts because of a thing called sales per hour. How are we supposed to sell if no one is consuming? Either we feed our kids or pay our rent, we cant do both working for this company. I had to give up my home because of dillards paycuts. This is shameful and hurtful. And i am one amongst plenty who is suffering from this. Dismayed soon to be ex-employee.
More Dillards Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - employees
- Dillard's - misrepresentation of size
- Dillard's - sales reps and security guard
- Dillard's - two rude sales associates in the swim area at penn square mall!!
- Dillard's - worker accused us of stealing