Dillards / return/ exchange

Sunland Park Mall, El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

I bought 2 swimsuits at Dillards for a trip and 2 days later they reduced them to 40% off, I had not used them or gong on my trip; so I went there to try to return them and buy them again, between both i would have saved a little over $100 dlls. They would not let me buy them again; said I had to return in 24 hrs. to see if they were still there!!! The manager said that it would take that long to make a new ticket for the item, unbelievable; I felt like they deliberately tried to insult my intelligence. I ended up returning them deciding that I could easily find something else at another store. I live in a different state and have more options; what difference would it have made if they sold them to me or not, they would still be sold at the sale price. I consider the whole store policy very ridiculous! That same day I decided to return a dress and 2 pairs of shoes I had bought, I consider myself a very good customer, there should be at least a grace period to adjust the price on sale items. I vowed never to buy anything there again!

Comments

• In
      Aug 08, 2011

They just didn't want you to get a lower price on them because most likely the sale associate was pissed that you were making a return which went against them.