Dillards / bashing

United States Review updated:

It’s very sad to see business bashing — the best way to solve a problem is to go to the business for resolution. I know personally disgruntled employees fill these sites with complaints. I have friends ask me to write a few to support their situations. Beware consumers not all complaints are legit. Karen karen

My
Mar 03, 2013

Comments

•   Mar 03, 2013

And employees and business owners fill these sites with fake compliments and glowing reviews.

• Sl
      Mar 04, 2013

Not all catteries! I shared my experience and it was positive. I hate when owners from different dog or cat breeders slander each other. It makes them seem immature and in high.school. If there is a whole bunch of complaints about a certain product, or other things I stay clear of.

• Ha
      Mar 18, 2013

Dillards the store that never train employees they put you on the floor and let the pacesetter steal your sales and bully you.I work for Dillards at the Florida mall. they protect there pacesetter they can not do anything wrong even when they are wrong they get away with murder on the sale floor.all the department manager in the store are fake ### they talk to you like you are there child.I am going to give them my two weeks and move on.