Digi Malaysia / lousy services

1 Malaysia Review updated:

when I was at overseas using DiGi prepaid card (I owned 3 of them!!!) - their *128# was not working due to "upgrading process" that they claimed will "improved customer experiences etc etc"

so I wasn't able to transfer my remaining talktime from one card to another - to keep my numbers active when I am overseas. This lousy *128# is not working until one day all my cards are expired -

and I asked the DiGi customer service to activate one of my card when the *128# is back to normal - they refused to do so, although they admitted their services is indeed not working during that few days...

and after I asked for refund for all 3 my cards - they refused to do so... is it this kind of services that consumer is looking for ?

Comments

• Pe
      29th of Jul, 2011

I am very disappointed with the response I get when I reported to digi at Times Square that the Home key on my iPhone has been unresponsive.
    Those who use Maxi get their phone replaced on the spot and mine purchares only Jan 2011, I was told you wait we will call you. But its been more than 3 weeks. I had better change to Maxi. Better service