Digi Malaysia / lousy services
when I was at overseas using DiGi prepaid card (I owned 3 of them!!!) - their *128# was not working due to "upgrading process" that they claimed will "improved customer experiences etc etc"
so I wasn't able to transfer my remaining talktime from one card to another - to keep my numbers active when I am overseas. This lousy *128# is not working until one day all my cards are expired -
and I asked the DiGi customer service to activate one of my card when the *128# is back to normal - they refused to do so, although they admitted their services is indeed not working during that few days...
and after I asked for refund for all 3 my cards - they refused to do so... is it this kind of services that consumer is looking for ?
More Digi Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Digi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- Digi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - Langganan add-on data tidak masuk dan kredit sudah dipotong.
- Digi - Non-sense message
- Digi Telecommunications - credit deduction
- Digi Telecommunications - freedom 365
- Digi Telecommunications - pengutip hutang bill digi tersangat kurang hajar