Diamonds International / diamond studs — pieces not whole diamonds
Purchased.56 diamond stud earings in cozumel. 4 years later a piece of the daimond broke off. We brought it to a jewelry store who advised that they pieced together 4 pieces of a dimaond to make one stud. We had apprasial and certificate and sent back to di for repair... Wow they said its not our merchandise... They lied and sent back the goods with no letter of explanation... How due they stay in business... Welll the crusise lines and all others get a cut so lets knock them out by not buying from them...
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - unethical behaviour
- Diamonds International - return policy and interest free for a year.
- Diamonds International - refund promised and false advertising!
- Diamonds International - diamond ring quality and customer service
- Diamonds International - fraud - statement of value does not match price on the invoice