Complaints & Reviews

mis-representation, poor customer service

We cruised on carnival elation on 3/17-3/23/07 to the bahamas. We attended the shopping presentation onboard with the elation's super shopper mark. Mark touted diamond international as one of only two diamond merchants in nassau that could be trusted. We were shopping for a.50 carat loose diamond. We selected a round cut diamond price around $1700, but they would give us a deal on it for $1375. Per the salesperson and the appraisal we received from di it was valued at $1730, is.51 carat white diamond that was g color and i1 clarity. When we returned to the states we had the diamond re-appraised. I assure you that this appraiser had no interest in purchasing our diamond or selling us another diamond. He is an independent appraiser, not a jeweler, who does appraisals in several of the jewelry stores in our area. We have used him before and he was right on the money with our previous loose diamond appraisal. He neither tried to purchase our diamond or steer us to a jeweler to trade it in or sell it. My problem is not the newly appraised value of $1800, it is that that the.51 round cut, g color, i1 clarity diamond was now appraised as.48 carat, k color and i1 clarity. Not even close. My dispute is that the diamond was misrepresented. It is not what I purchased. We are in dispute with di through pti, which is about useless because they appear to be working for diamonds international. They only offer to take my diamond back and give store credit (I can trust them to not 'lose' my diamond to give me what I am paying for??). Di is trying to wear us down so we'll just give up and accept their store-credit offer. They don't know i'm in for the long-haul. Will I sail with carnival again? I don't know. Will I ever purchase anything of value overseas again? No! Diamonds international? Absolutley not and I will tell everyone I know! Read all of the theads, they are exactly what we are going through now. Buyer beware!

• Ad
    Adena P Nov 15, 2019

Diamonds International is a total scam and so are their sales people on board the cruise ships. Their all cons!!!

mis-representation, poor customer service, appraisals false

We cruised on carnival elation on 3/17-3/23/07 to the bahamas. We attended the shopping presentation onboard with the elation's super shopper mark. Mark touted diamond international as one of only two diamond merchants in nassau that could be trusted. We were shopping for a.50 carat loose diamond. We selected a round cut diamond price around $1700, but they would give us a deal on it for $1375. Per the salesperson and the appraisal we received from di it was valued at $1730, is.51 carat white diamond that was g color and i1 clarity. When we returned to the states we had the diamond re-appraised. I assure you that this appraiser had no interest in purchasing our diamond or selling us another diamond. He is an independent appraiser, not a jeweler, who does appraisals in several of the jewelry stores in our area. We have used him before and he was right on the money with our previous loose diamond appraisal. He neither tried to purchase our diamond or steer us to a jeweler to trade it in or sell it. My problem is not the newly appraised value of $1800, it is that that the.51 round cut, g color, i1 clarity diamond was now appraised as.48 carat, k color and i1 clarity. Not even close. My dispute is that the diamond was misrepresented. It is not what I purchased. We are in dispute with di through pti, which is about useless because they appear to be working for diamonds international. They only offer to take my diamond back and give store credit (I can trust them to not 'lose' my diamond to give me what I am paying for??). Di is trying to wear us down so we'll just give up and accept their store-credit offer. They don't know i'm in for the long-haul. Will I sail with carnival again? I don't know. Will I ever purchase anything of value overseas again? No! Diamonds international? Absolutley not and I will tell everyone I know! Read all of the threads, they are exactly what we are going through now. Buyer beware!

• jamesisajeweler Jun 02, 2011

@GREGGARY: I'm a REAL ATLANTA ONLINE PERSONAL JEWELRY DESIGNER, JEWELRY BROKER, & JEWELRY CONSULTANT.

I will tell you now that the current cost for a .48ct round diamond that is K color, I1 clarity is going for $1062.24 and this price is a RETAIL RECOMMENDATION. The actual cost you pay for the diamond you're looking at when you're in the jewelry store is up to the individual jeweler.

The current cost for a .51ct round diamond that is G color, I1 clarity is going for $2212.38 but again the price you pay for any of the diamonds you see in your local jewelry store is up to the individual jeweler.

I purchase loose diamonds for my online clients. All they need to do is let me know what their budget is, along with their specifics of the diamonds they're looking for then I get those diamonds for them, so they don't have to worry about getting burned in the end. I'm a graduate gemologist, so NO JEWELER OR DIAMOND DEALER CAN GET OVER ON ME!

I hope this info helps you, and if you need my assistance feel free to email me at: [email protected]

lack of support from customer service

Called the customer service department of diamonds international regarding the stone in a diamond and tanzanite ring my 22 year daughter bought herself in the d.I. Store in naussau.

I contacted the customer service to get help with the stone moving both up and down and back and forth in the setting.

I was first told that this is not an everyday ring, and that my daughter must be very hard on jewelery. They made that statement without verifying how often the ring was worn.

They then went on to say that they could repair the ring at my expense of shipping, repair and duty to return it to the u.S. For repairs. We live in canada.

When I pointed out that duty should not be an issue, since this was a repair, not a purchase, he then when on to state quoting the bill of sale stating 30 days only.

I felt that they have a list of lines, they never actually would give me the bottom line of how to go about and have this repaired.

I did tell him that I was giving the company the benefit of the doubt having read on several websites the lack of customer service available to diamond international customer, he stated that they are a world wide company and only have 1% dissatifaction with merchandise. To me that is 1.1% to much dissatisfaction.

My daughter loves her ring, but be wary of what you buy, cause once you leave the store, there is obviously no support!!!

ANTIRAGHEAD Jan 29, 2013

Contact the FBI in New York City and report Diamonds International and or their credit card bank if included in the scam. Diamonds International is being investigated. We as American Citizens need to flood the FBI and out state senators to help put this company down and have the owners indicted. Report this issue with all document or at least your complete story When DI goes to trial you want your name added to the list. There is powers in numbers so let give the FBI as much documentation as possible to put the owner, Albert Gad on trial. We have many of the names of their employees who will be included and indicted and some of their own are jumping ship and supplying information to the FBI.

rip off warning

Take this warning seriously. Do not purchase anything from diamonds international. Gemstones consistantly are misrepresented as to value. Cruise lines hype them consistantly... Do not believe anything the shopping consultant says.

fraud

On january 25, 2011 my husband purchased a diamond necklace from diamonds international in costa maya, mexico...

scam artists

Miami florida 33178
U.S. A.
Phone: [protected]
Dear micky arison:
My first cruise was back in 2005 from california to mexico, I loved your cruise and enjoyed myself so much that I purchased a cruise for my brother as a wedding gift shortly after. My most recent cruise was with my fiancé from baltimore to the bahamas, it was great and we totally had a good time. However I made a poor decision by trusting the recommendations of the personal shopper on the cruise and purchased an engagement ring from diamonds international. My fiancé and I attended the “shopping seminar” and was told over and over again that diamonds international is a reputable place. As you are probably aware there are many places in nassau bahamas to purchase jewelry but I went on the personal shopper recommendation because it was backed by carnival cruise lines which I guess after reading the reviews online is not the case. The “shopping seminar” is nothing but lies after lies. I am not a jeweler and not in the diamond field. I admit I am rather uneducated when it comes to the topic. This is why I went with the personal shopper’s recommendation. Mr. Arison I have learned more about diamonds in the past three days than i’ve learned in my whole life. I am not going to proclaim that I am one of your best customers but I will say that every chance I get when my finances allow I try to hit your cruise line and always suggest them to friends. While my fiancé and I were on this cruise we were already discussing returning with her 8 year old son over winter break. After some short time “googling, ” I have learned that my story is not unique at all.
My story

“to whom it may concern:

I traveled on one of your cruise lines carnival pride from baltimore md to the bahamas and purchased an engagement ring from diamonds international because it was highly recommended by your personal shopper on the cruise. Well to put it simply it’s been a horror story.
I am getting nothing but the run around. After reading reviews I can’t believe you guys continue to back this firm as a reputable place to purchase jewelry. Google diamonds international and you will see horror stories of people just like myself. How could you allow your guests to be scammed like this. We entrusted you for a safe and enjoyable cruise

There are stories after stories of people just like myself that have been scammed and/or mislead by these so call “personal shoppers” and diamonds international. I am sure you have been made aware of them but will include them in the letter just in case of some slim chance it was over looked. As I stated in my letter to guest services what was supposed to be an exciting time for my fiancé and I has been nothing but a horror story.

As of now my fiancé will not even entertain the thought of walking on one of your ships again. This was her first cruise and to say the least left an extremely bitter taste in her mouth. That’s putting it nicely.
So with all sarcasm
‘thank you carnival cruise lines

Thank you for ruining a once in the lifetime moment for me. No matter what the outcome, from this moment on, our engagement will no longer be remembered for the romance of me getting a ring for her in the caribbean. It will be remembered by the nightmare we had to go through with diamond international.
As the tv commercial goes “I should have went to jared” they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy.

Sincerely,
Charles boroughs

marika19 Apr 12, 2011

I have joined the multitude of pissed off Cruisers that believed the shopping expert on the Allure of the Sea Royal Caribbean International cruise line. Diamond International was the recommended shop. paid $11, 500 Us. was told it was 70% off at that price. I would never have bought a ring at this price, had the cruise shopping expert not insist we would be getting such a deal. once home my GIA appriaser gave it a $8100 value. at least they are real diamonds. the Crown of Light diamond with the 38 smaller diamonds are poor quality, much less that the piece of crap appraisal DI gave me with the ring. Worse - all the diamonds are loose, and cannot be tighted up. I now cannot wear this new ring unless I remake it at a cost of $2000. Diamonds International you are scam artists. Royal Caribbean International shame on you for associating yourself with them and deceiving your passengers. RA. ontario Canada march 2011

sarmic Aug 21, 2012

Same situation, bought in Cozumel off the Allure of the Seas, ashamed that I went on such a beautiful boat only to be scammed by the "shopping expert" and DI. 2 months after I purchased my ring lost 3 stones, DI will look at it for a fee, so I am supposed to give them more of my $ for what? Lesson learned, don't trust the "shopping experts", and definately don't shop at DI.

• Mi
    Mike0872 Jul 08, 2013

I am in the same boat as all of the other posters. I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean and went to the shopping seminar, they recommended DI and told us how to get a great deal on diamonds and other jewelry there. My wife liked an Ammolite ring that was listed for $5067, but after the deal it was priced at $1368. My wife loved the ring, so we bought it. If you go to the DI site, the same ring is listed at $2062 before any discounts. I am disappointed that the personal shopper, who claimed to be GIA certified would tell everyone of the discount you can get, when the savings are clearly not that significant. I believe that Royal Caribbean and the other cruise lines need to clearly describe the deals you can get on jewelry - 60 to 70% off the inflated price of the shops in the island or 10 to 20% of the mainland.

• Sm
    smr1 Apr 08, 2016

I'm so disappointed at myself for falling for the DI schemes. I just purchased the Crown of Light Ring in October 2015. Two months later for Christmas, I went to wear the ring, never been taken out the box and there were at least 3 diamonds missing. I had the ring sized in the store at Grand Turk and when they showed me the ring it was sitting on a ring holder and I said, that beautiful wrap it up. I had no idea when they sized it, the diamonds fell out somewhere in the process and missing. I tried to get a refund, I was told I could do an in-store exchange only. I returned the ring for repairs in January 2016 and its been 4 months and I have not received my ring back yet. By the way, I'm still liable to pay off the credit card. CTFU!

fraudulent practices

Diamonds international and holland america cruise lines are in collusion holland america steer cruisers to this store and proposse to offer a "store guarantee" if you buy from these "selected stores". If there is a reaproblem hal does nothing. You will most likely have left the port where the store is located when you discover a problem, and then you have to rely on their ny service center, who will make it nearly impossible to remedy any complaints. We were taken for over $21, 000.00 in both puerto vallarta and cabo san lucas while on a zaandam cruise. The shipboard rep promised to call her boss and remedy the problem, no reply at all. Call the ny office and all we have received so far is a claim number!! My advice, avoid both diamonds international and tanzanite international which are apparently the same company and pay a commision to hal for all purchases made by cruisers.

diamond ring

I went on a carnival cruise in sept 2010, my husband purchased a 24 stone diamond ring paid 5000.00. Two months and 2 days later I looked down and a
Diamond was missing. I called diamond international and they said we only had a 30 day warranty. I was haeart broke. I ask if I could buy an extended warranty and they said we don't sell one. This is a crock. Carnival shouldn't promote company's that don't stand behind there product. This is a lot money to spend and then two months later have to do repairs. If any one knows of a company that I can buy insurance on my ring that will cover repairs incase another diamond falls out.

scam scam scam!!! do not buy!!!

Do not purchase anything from diamonds international! A big time scam! A simple search on bluenile.com will show you that you overpaid by a ton at diamonds international.

I'm in the middle of my "return" process and it is a nightmare! I have lost a ton of money and time and am getting nowhere!

Please, please, please do not make the same mistake that I did! Buy at your local jeweler or bluenile.com.

ANTIRAGHEAD Jan 29, 2013

Contact the FBI in New York City and report Diamonds International and or their credit card Issuing bank if included in the scam. Diamonds International is being investigated by the FBI ands United States Secret Service We as American Citizens need to flood the FBI and out State Senators with request to follow up to help put this company down and have the owners indicted. Report this issue with all document or at least your complete story When DI goes to trial you want your name added to the list.

rude pushy dishonest sales

I went to tanzanite international to buy a piece of jewelry from the trunk show. I had a vip card and a 'same...

appraised for half of the retail price

I visited the diamonds international store in nassau, bahamas on august 2, 2010. I had been told about the...

buyer beware

My husband and I were on a norwegian cruise to the mexican riveria. While in puerto vallerata, we purchased a loose tanzanite. Then my husband felt we should have it set in a ring. He picked out a 18k wg mounting with 2 side trillions about.30 each. I looked at the stones in the shop with a loupe and found the stones to be nice quality, about g-h color, si2 clarity. Though not a certified gemologist, I have some jewelry sales knowledge. The cruise representative had the ring mounted and brought it back to the ship. I was a bit concerned with the mounting as the prongs holding the tanzanite were not even, very rough and not tight on the stone and one was bent. I showed it to him the cruise representative and he said it was fine. I then went to the on-board jewelry store and asked to see a loupe to examine my ring. They were hesitant but did. I found the bottom of the mounting to be severly cracked and 2 drill marks in the support ring of the 4 prong mounting that was caused obviously when mounting the stone. Then I looked at the diamonds, in the mounting one did not look right. Sure enough, these are not the same stones I had examined in the store. These are about i1 and i2. Though only having a 10x loupe was not able to tell, but appeared to me that the stones might even be laser drilled to enhance the stones. It is a technique to make poorer quality stones appear better by laser drilling the inclusions. I looked at in the store and the porosity of the gold is not as good as the ring I inspected in the store. I spoke with the representative and the cruise line and was told that I obviously was mistaken. Was told I could return to di upon my return and "negotiate with them". I called placed a claim and was sent a return contract which states you will "not notify your cc company to place a complaint and the return of the item was for inspection only as they would decide... To quote the customer service rep.."see what I had done to ring to damage the mounting." I an not sending the ring back to di new york office. The tanzanite is a very nice stone and a good value on the purchase; the mounting is what is in question. I have contacted our state attonery general and ny's ag to file complaints. I was told by di that they will not accept repair from another jeweler and as for the mounting are currently denying that it was switched. So buyer beware.

ANTIRAGHEAD Jan 29, 2013

fraud. they took money, but no rings

My fiance and I ordered those rings in february recommended by paypal. We live in singapore. Diamonds international do not ship to our country. Therefore, we made alliance with our country's postal service in usa to deliver it to us. We ordered and the amount have been cut from our bank. Di emailed us to inform us that since the address differ from our credit card, we have to give them the authorization code from our bank when the money is cut. So we did. We gave them the authorization code. They said that it matched and they will process our orders. We waited. Two months. Finally, the status changed to 'shipment pending'. Can you imagine how excited we were? We were getting married next month! That is in may. Now is april. I felt relieved. Finally after two weeks of 'shipment pending' they cancelled our orders without any explanations or reason. They do not even bother to contact us. We called again. They told us we do not pass they fraudulent check. Fine, we ask for our money back. They said they did not take any money from us!! How can that be? If they do not take any money from us, how we obtain the authorization codes? How they even process our orders? Because, when orders are made, online, you immediately will have to pay. They do not refund! Seriously, we are on a tight budget getting married and all. This was our wedding bands! We do not have any more money to buy new ones because we have a budget on the rings. And its already spent on di. I am in depression right this instant.

• Ly
    Lyla cavanaugh Dec 16, 2010

They DI cannot take money from your account without giving you the item(s) purchased. Call your bank immediately and ask for a refund, that the items were never sent. Your bank will get you your items or your money back.

poor quality - miserable service

While on vacation in playa del carmen in january 10, 2010, I purchased a diamond ring for $3100 us. On feb 28 I noticed that one of the small diamonds had fallen out. A day later before I could contact diamond's international, another small diamond fell out.

I contacted the company by phone on march 1st to complain and was told they would call me back within 24 hours. They did call back about 22 hours later. I advised the representative that I was unhappy with the quality of the item and I wanted to return the ring for a full refund. The company representative informed me that they would not refund my money. They would only authorize a return if I signed a document stating that I would accept a repair or credit. They refused to refund the purchase. The representative was very rude.

I am currently trying to get help from my credit card company regarding a refund. I took the ring to a local jeweler who told me that they hear complaints all the time from di customers. The jeweler examined the ring under a magnifying glass and said the prongs were too small and spaced too closely on the inside and that I could continue to expect stones to fall out. The local jeweler also showed me several similar rings that I could have purchased for equal or less money and had the confidence of a meaningful guarantee.

I was guilty of making an impulse buy and did not ask about the company guarantee.

poor quality - miserable service

rip off

I am so disapponted in the scam carnival has with diamonds int'l and will get my money back if it is the last...

poor quality

Purchased what I believed was a beautiful ring with 44 white diamonds and 57 blue diamonds on september 15...

poor customer service, awful products

I cruised with royal caribbean during the week of 11-oct-08 to 18-oct-08. While in phillipsburg, sm, I made a purchase of a diamond engagement ring at tanzanite international in wathey square. Upon returning to the ship, we noticed that the center stone was mounted crookedly, and took the ring to the onboard "shopping assistant" to discuss how we could go about getting the problem remedied. Unfortunately, a tropical storm decided to blow us out of puerto rico, so nothing could be fixed while on the ship. I filled out a "merchandise adjustment form" and agreed to having royal caribbean contact the dealer so that they could get in contact with me.

Upon returning to the states, I went to have the ring appraised at a reputable and trusted jeweler. It came as a bit of a shock when the jeweler took one look at the ring, and informed me that I had "been taken" by diamonds international (parent company to ti). The jeweler then proceeded to give me a laundry list of problems with the stone/setting/mounting that include the following highlights:

- the original diamond was over-priced and poorly cut.
- the stone was over sized for the setting that it was placed in and had to be forced into the setting.
- as a result of the stone being over sized and a complete mismatch for the setting, the di jeweler that mounted the stone had to do the following:

* one of the four prongs was broken off and then soldered back onto the ring. This resulted in a visible crack on the broken off prong and a possible weakness in the mount that could result in a lost stone.
* the other three prongs were just as atrocious. As the stone was originally cut funny, it fit into the setting crooked. This caused gaps in the other three sides that had to be filled in with a ridiculous amount of solder. The solder caused visible markings in the 3 remaining prongs and caused the center diamond to be both not square to the setting and caused the diamond to "run downhill.

- in addition to the center stone, the ring has a"pave"setting. Due to poor polishing and mounting, the di jeweler polished off the outside prongs on one whole side of the pave-setting. This will, most certainly, cause the outside diamonds to fall out much easier than they would if the prongs remained intact.
- as a result of having to shrink the size of the ring, the whole mounting is crooked and leans to the left. This can also be seen by the naked eye, and could result in an improper fit.

Di took almost 2 hours to mount and size this setting and diamond, and as a result of the store nearing closing hours, I feel that it was a rushed job and they butchered the ring. There's absolutely no way I could have ever proposed with this ring. Our family jeweler was appalled by this ring.

Upon contacting diamonds international and presenting them with this information, I was put in touch (and would continue for the next 6 months) with juan. I was informed that I was just having"buyers remorse"and there was nothing that they could do. I then had it professionally appraised by an independent appraiser where it was valued at $1200 less than what I had paid for it. Diamonds international then told me they didn't trust my appraiser, and needed to see it for themselves. For the next 6 months, I fought back and forth with them, reluctantly sending it back to them for appraisal, only to have them tell me that their appraiser found nothing wrong with it and that I was left with little options. Fed up, I finally told the guy on the line that I could no longer deal with him and needed to speak with someone else. I was finally put on with a manager, who told me that I would be able to get store credit. I told him that it was pointless to get store credit for"crap product"if it was just going to go back to more"crap product". Luckily, di sells loose stones. I purchased a loose diamond from them which I then put into a mount provided by the aforementioned trust-worthy jeweler.

I will never do business with this company again. Their business practices are vicious. They make every attempt to make you feel awful for trying to get your money back. Do not buy anything from them! Ever!

annemarie520 Feb 20, 2010

Dude, you are a ###. Although I do agree that DI is an awful company, and I would never buy anything from them, the fact that overpaid for a bad product is your fault. I mean, wtf, did they hold a gun to your head? I only wish I could do some business with you, since you are so incredibly stupid. A fool and his money...

• Fr
    from the twin cities Feb 03, 2011

I Agree with all above complained this company is very bad company to deal with. I was just recently on NCL cruise (Pearl) this year 1/2/2011. and bought a diamond ring from DI in Belize, I pick this store because NCL shopping consultant speak very highly of them and 3odays warranty return policy so these store is stand behind their products. I am not stupid I just trust them too much. I was not able to return the diamond ring because I did not have my ring check by EGL or AIG any other appraisal will not accept. It sure cost me alot of money already. So do not buy anything from them even just little small thing.

• Be
    betty Fleming Apr 11, 2011

I have been dealing with someone named Selene and have been getting the run-around for over 3 weeks. She was to send me the information for me to send my $2, 296 ring back because one of the little diamonds fell out before I had the ring 2 months. I am so sick of your service and hope I can get some satisfaction from this complaint. I don't want to deal with her mainly because she is so hard to understand. My claim #AM33011004.
    I hope this will get results. Betty Fleming

• He
    Helly01 Apr 29, 2011

I am experiencing the same. I bought a ring from DI on Mar 23 2011 and on Apl 17th, one of the stones fell out (lost). I am now getting the run around from DI (that is if they'll even respond to me). I want to return the ring for a full refund (within the 30 day policy) and they will not answer my question about this. Instead they continue on with a repair claim AND proceed to tell me that I will have to pay a charge because the diamond is larger than .15ct. This was a very expensive mistake ($5800USD) - I will NEVER deal with DI again.

annemarie520 Aug 23, 2011

I also had a bad experience with Stetic Dental Implants in Cancun. Manny, the sales man, was very well spoken and made all kinds of promsies. However, the clinic was very disorganized. I had to wait 3 hours only to be told to come back the next day. I came back the next day to wait almost 2 hours. The implnat surgery hurt like heck! I also had a couple of crowns done. They looked terrible. When I called Manny, he told me i would get use to them. I woudl strongly encourage everyeone to NOT go to Stetic Dental Implants.

credit card information stollen by employee

My boyfriend and I purchased a ring at the diamonds international in cozumel, while sailing on the carnival legend. After attending a jem seminar on the ship we decided to look at the diamonds international store. We were assured that we would get a great deal... We decided to buy the ring.
The "port shopping" person that held seminars on the ship, etc. Was in the store with us at the time of purchase. So I felt like there was nothing to worry about. When we got home, a week later more than 2, 400 was charged to our card that was used at the store. All charges were for stores in the mexico area. This was the one and only tijme we used the card the entire trip.
Dont purchase anything from this company. They did not run our card in front of us. There is a small room in the center of the store... They said they were filling out paper work on the ring. We actually had to ask a couple times for the card... We needed to board the ship. The carnival "shopper" that was with us even had to say they need their card and paperwork. Looking back. I realize they were writing writing down the info on the card, and checking the balance on the account. I've called carnival and they are doing an investigation.

• Re
    Regina Hayes May 26, 2014

Bought a diamond at DI in Cozumel a few days ago while on a Caribbean Princess Cruise. DI ruined my ring while sitting the stone. I talked to the manager of the jewelry store on the ship and she didn't seem to care. I will be contacting DI tomorrow.

• Pa
    PACampbell Aug 07, 2015

I upgraded my ring. I had my original diamond added to a pendant and purchased a new diamond. I think it looks great and was securely set as I had it checked by a jeweler. Unfortunately, true to all of the reviews, the Diamond's quality is no where near the appraisal they gave us. The diamond they mounted us now being remounted as they merely ship oddities it to my other diamond. I was asked by the jeweler if I could get a refund on my stone and did not even realize I had recourse. Advice? What am I supposed to do? The charge id on our credit card and a ten diamond band we signed an agreement to pay for over twelve months. How do we render a complaint and get a refund or a discount on what we paid?

scam and fraud company

On april 1 2009, we were on a cruise on the carnival mircel. From ft. Lauderdale to st maarten and during all...

ripped off on customized ring

My husband & I were in cozumel on a carnival cruise jan. 29, 2009 and were looking for a ring for him.in over...