DHL / worker being rude
i was walking down the street of my town, mount angel. a very small town. and i was wearing a halter dress, hair down, and flip flops. a DHL guy drove by me multiple times. the last time he whistled at me, and said "hey babe. come on in" i was very upset. he was probably in his early 20's... cute guy, but i would not like him talking to me like that, and trying to coax me into his truck, "to go for a ride"
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - missing items
- DHL PAKET - delivery of item tracking number cy505242271de
- DHL - parcel not received - parcel delivered to wrong persons
- DHL - ring bought, paid the shipping and now I got a bill from dhl to pay for the shipping of £20 again.
- DHL Express - product and service