DHL / dhl service sucks! don't try!

I was supposed to receive 4 packages on 1/23, and today is 1/25, I still haven't got anything! I contact DHL 3 times, gave them my tracking #, and still no one know where my package is!!! First I talked to a person named Tanya; she said they must have the address label wrong, so she issued me a set of new tracking #.

The next day I called and they said the package will be arrived at 2-5pm, which didn’t. So I talked to another person named Debra, she said she can't track the packages but will found out what happened and will give me a call back later, which didn't. So today I try to contact them again because it's 6 pm and still don't have my packages. Someone name Ericka answered the phone with the worst attitude in the world, and saying that I should keep waiting and see what happen next week!!! I am now still waiting for my packages, and don’t know what to do!!! What kind of service is that?

*update* Today is 1/30 and I still don't have my package. Called DHL, they still don't know where the package is; have to contact the shipper (online store) to credit back on my account!!! Since the items that I purchased online is on sale, I am not able to get them anymore!

To

Comments

• To
      30th of Mar, 2009

DHL in the Dutch Antilles SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ...man i ordered some stuff from FLorida with express mail which takes 3 days and now i'm on my 6th day with no package..
    DHL CURACAO YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!
    they called me thursday tellin me it would reach here by friday.We're going on tuesday and after calling them twice they still haven't delivered my package.
    I'm soooo fed up .
    THis is my first and last time never again.
    I'm going with fedexx now it costs a bit more but it's worth the money.

• Af
      14th of Aug, 2009

DHL sucks in UK and CANADA too!!
    the most horrible experience i've got from express service.
    DON'T Ever try DHL!! NEVER EVER