Devry University / horrible employee's

North Brunswick, NM, United States Review updated:

After my first semester, still new to this whole university life style. I was doing great. I managed to keep my grades at a 4.5 GPA. I was motivated and happier than I had ever been in my life with a great sense of accomplishment. until, the third semester came around. I went in to schedule my classes at student finance, where I spoke to a my "FINANCIAL ADVISER." my mother and step father were ineligible to provide a parent plus loan all I had was what I could get loaned out. I gave him the four classes that I wanted to attend, we chose the day of the week that my classes were and we said our goodbyes. Little did I know that I could not afford to have two of the four classes and that after that semester I would now owe 1600$. My family isn't rich, were immigrants from south america, I wasn't working at the time and could not afford to pay that. After three months of not being in school now my other issue arose, my Stafford loans were beginning to send mail to collect money. I don't know who to contact or what to do. the debt keeps piling up and here I am, with a minimum wage job, no education and a debt close to 40K. All thanks to the kind people at Devry University.

Lu
Feb 27, 2013

Comments

• Th
      Mar 02, 2013

Google Dave Ramsey for steps to resolve this. Good luck!