Devry Universityunfair financial aid handling practices

M

Date of Problem Occurrence: 2/18/2012 DeVry University granted me a loan of $7, 000 that is for unsubsidized and formally granted it to me. I signed a promissory note with the school and they guaranteed me a loan for $7, 000. I have the proof of the guarantor information on the loan in question. They have since then went and changed it to $5, 987 as the amount I can receive for the year. A senior undergraduate student can receive up to $7, 000 of unsubsidized loans a year for undergraduate study and I am entitled to receive this amount. DeVry University has denied me the right to the full amount of which I am entitled to receive.

• De
    DeVry University Feb 28, 2013

Hello,

I see you have some concerns regarding your account and I would very much like to assist you. Since each student's situation can be different, and I'd like to make sure that we help you individually, could you please email your contact information and D number to [email protected] I look forward to assisting you.

Best Regards,