Devry University — unfair financial aid handling practices
Date of Problem Occurrence: 2/18/2012 DeVry University granted me a loan of $7, 000 that is for unsubsidized and formally granted it to me. I signed a promissory note with the school and they guaranteed me a loan for $7, 000. I have the proof of the guarantor information on the loan in question. They have since then went and changed it to $5, 987 as the amount I can receive for the year. A senior undergraduate student can receive up to $7, 000 of unsubsidized loans a year for undergraduate study and I am entitled to receive this amount. DeVry University has denied me the right to the full amount of which I am entitled to receive.
More Devry University Complaints & Reviews
- Devry And Chamberlain - same school, same complaints
- Devry University - scam and rip off!
- Devry University - fraud and scam
- Devry University - how devry victimizes students
- Devry University - fraud/financial aid
- Devry - complaints
- Devry University - rip off / does not care one bit about your education
- Devry University Pomona, CA - unethical, deceptive costly tactics
- Devry University - fraud
- Devry Unscrupolous Deciet - college negligence and stratagem