Dell Computer / horrible customer service

US Review updated:

Get help with your dell problems!

I have had nothing but problems dealing with dell recently. From being flat out called a liar to being hung up on i've seen and heard it all. All I wanted was to spend my $1700.00 plus a sizable amount of interest and get what I paid for, but that just wasn't going to happen. I've been transferred, made to restate all my information over and over again, transferred more, give my information yet again, call drops, start over, repeat again. I've never had so many problems trying to give a company my money - ever.

First, it may or may not help, but it will definitely make you feel better and it will at least send you an automated response which in most cases will be the most you've received since first picking up the phone and making the mistake of dealing with dell. — > bbb < — www.bbb.org/

Additionally, I strongly suggest writing an email to the following email addresses. Some may bounce, some have nothing to do with things, but can probably forward your email to someone who can. I was/am at a point where I really don't care who the hell helps me as long as i'm helped. Oh and short and to the point, I ordered my 3rd dell pc, huge issues... Finally made the choice to just say forget it and build my own, the biggest mistake was being limited to my dell account and having to order the parts through them, which has been the same nightmare dell hell.
[protected]@aol.com
[protected]@dell.com

After emailing the list above I received not just one phone call, but two phone calls from csrs within literally 10 minutes of hitting the send button. My issues are somewhat resolved, only time will really tell.

Good luck, you'll need it.

After dell deleted messages I posted on their forums to help other users like myself:

Thanks dell, if it is possible to sink even further in my views of you, you've just done it. At least you're successful at something! Oh you also just sparked me to find every message board possible to copy/paste my original post and this one too.

Additionally I have used the email list above to send the deleted forum message to get an answer on why it was deleted and will do the same with this when you delete it. I'm sorry you don't like what i'm saying, here is some advice - get your problems fixed with your customer "care" service and every other function of customer service and you won't have to deal with trying to keep your unhappy customers silent!

Comments

• Ba
      Jan 27, 2009
    Dell Computer - they lie
    blue hippo
    Eden
    North Carolina
    [protected]@yahoo.com

promised a t.v and printer .after you have paid for your computer. it has almost been ayear since i paid off my computer . they want tell you anything on the phone keep you holdingon this compny is full of lies.

• Br
      Feb 09, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA this cracks me up. WHY IN THE SAM HELL WOULD A COMPANY SEND YOU A TV AND PRINTER JUST BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR SYSTEM? Really come on

• Ar
      Mar 12, 2009
    Dell Computer - Awful experience
    Dell Computer
    dell.com

Customer Service Department Refused to fill my order. Suddenly, the order arrived. I promptly returned it as I had procured it elsewhere. The finance department vindictively filed a credit delinquency report for $8 shipping cost to return their product.

• Lo
      Jul 28, 2009
    Dell Computer - still not working rihgt after 3 trips to the shop
    4602 Lord road
    San Antonio
    Texas
    rr.com

Still un able to down load software usb ports in front of machine sill do not work. Keep getting error alter when I try to down laod. I have not had worse troble with a computer in my life. I had notrouble with HP or Gateway. I know I will Never buy another Dell.

Very unsatisfied customer.

• So
      Aug 28, 2009

If you're still having issues with Dell or even if they're somewhat resolved, I suggest that you email their company heads
    starting at the top: [protected]@dell.com

I recently made a post on here with more email addresses.

My only hope is that perhaps this company that I have been dealing with for almost five years can seriously consider
    the problems their customer service and FIX them.

Good luck!

• De
      Sep 16, 2009

You haven't said why Dell called you a liar for trying to buy a computer from them? Were you trying to get credit with invalid information? I agree they shouldn't have accused you of that. Just seems strange. What else is strange is that you still want to have an association with them after what you have been through. I would go to someone else for a computer, and if yo want to build your own, why use Dell parts? They are expensive compared to some online deals

• Pa
      Jun 05, 2010
    Dell Computer - doublebilleds
    pam mccurry
    Divernon
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

just received my credit card bill and was charged twice for 1 renewal order. it kept telling me it wasn't upgrade yet so i tried again and now i am billed twice for one renewal.

• Wh
      Mar 17, 2015

You must work for Dell--that's what I think. I basically have had the same nightmare experience with Dell. And yes, I am partly to blame because I went back to them even after the nightmare with my first purchase. So fool me once shame on you (i.e. Dell); fool me twice shame of me. I'll remember next time and buy my computer somewhere else.