Del Taco / taco shells
I purchased hard chicken tacos at the Del Taco store on 35th Avenue and Greenway #1127. Taco shells were rancid!!! I took a bite as I thought it was my imagination but it had a bad after taste so I smelled other 2 tacos n they were rancid also. Store is on way home from work and as I will not be going that way til next week, I am returning them to a more trusted store near me. My stomach felt very uneasy about 20 minutes after I ate it! I do hope you will contact manager nand get problem resolved as stock seems to be very old and I have a lot of family that likes to eat at that location. I will be informing them to check food before leaving there as this can be very bad for their health and a very bad business to serve rancid food as smell was very noticable!!! Thank you for your attention to this matter.
More Del Taco Complaints & Reviews
- Del Taco - adam levy area director 
- Del Taco - awful place to eat 
- Deltacom - Worst communications provider ever
- Del Taco - nasty restraunt
- Del Taco - discriminacion y maltrato 
- Del Taco - customer service. the management refused to let me use the bathroom.
- Del Taco#1255 - dine in at del taco
- Del Taco Castle Rock, CO - grilled chicken tacos
- Del Taco - food and cashier
- Del Taco - food / customer service