DD Motors-Wazirpur-Maruti Udyog Limited / poor body shop-customer care
I am one of maruti customer having vehicle number-up-14-am-3249 wagan-r registered in the name of my wife mrs nishtha. I would like to inform you that since last two years I am taking the services of your authorized dealer m/s d. d. motors wazirpur. the said dealer is not providing the services as per the norms prescribed by maruti udyog limited. I approached the workshop of the said dealer on 13th august for the replacement of rear bumper and painting of dicky which was damaged due to a minor fire. also there was a leakage of water from the windscreen as it was not fitted properly by the dealer. it was replaced by the dealer a month back. initially the representatives refused to accept the complaint but on my resistance they admitted to have it done. I was given 17th august as date of delivery but nobody called me up to collect the vehicle on that day. I called the service advisor on his mobile ([protected]) on 18th august at 11 am but it was switched off. I contacted him on the landline phone but no satisfactory reply was given. I received a call at 3.30 pm to collect the vehicle as it was ready for delivery. I reached there after taking a break from my office at 4.30 pm, but waited for around one hour to be entertained by somebody, as there was a shortage of staff. at 5.30 pm the car was declared ready for final delivery but on my inspection, it was found that windscreen was not repaired, no rubbing polishing was done as its mandatory after painting, even the vehicle was not washed. the staff present there showed there helplessness. it is the duty of the advisors to inspect the car before the delivery but no rules were followed even the actual service advisor was not available at the time of delivery. the car was not in a position of delivery. it was a complete harassment as I had to manage time from my busy schedule and working hours. this type of problems were already faced by me on two occasions in the past but I ignored it, treating it as individual mistakes but now its unbearable becaust the deficiency in service is entirely on the dealers part as the system and policies are decided by them. the vehicle was finally delivered to me on 20th august but still the quality of work done is not satisfactory. the service staff are not even ready to admit there mistakes and the blame game starts but at last the customers bear the loss of time as well as money.
I humbly request the concerned authorities of maruti udyog limited to take necessary action so that the authorized dealer follow the rules and guidelines provided by the company, for the interests of the customers.
More DD Motors-Wazirpur-Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure 
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car 
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre) 
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car