Dazzle White Pro / SCAM

DazzleWhite Pro
Des Moines
This company is a SCAM!!! I ordered 2 sets, one for my husband, one for myself. Immediately upon ordering, my account was hit for $58.76. I called immediately, waited through the automatic messaging, and then sat on hold for 25 minutes (toll call). I was told that it was a hold, until the 14 day trial was over. I told them I wanted an RMA, as I would be returning it on the day it arrived.

I received the product, and first off the item didn't have an product in the tube. The tubes were empty. I immediately packaged them up, printed a priority label and shipped them back with the RMA's marked clearly on the boxes.

I got confirmation of delivery 7 days later that the product was recieved. Which amazed me - as I paid for priority!

I just checked my checking account a week later, and they charged my account twice for the product! I tried calling, but again put on hold for over 20 minutes. I tried live chat, only to be told that I have to call, due to privacy matters.

They are truly a scam! and I think it's ridiculous that we have no way of recouping our funds!

I would also like to know, how they advertise that they are on CNN news, ABC news etc... I'd like to know if there's a way to check that, and if so, could we make them aware of all the scams?

Any information on that idea would be extremely helpful! I for one, am tired of being scammed and having no options for retaliation! Let's face it, with our justice system, it would cost me $1000's to recoup $100. so, they get away with it!

N  10th of Jul, 2009 by
From CNN website saw "Mom" advertisement testimonial on Dazzle White Pro. Ordered trial for $1.95.
14 days later an additional unauthorized charge of $58.76 showed up on my account.
Called the company at 1 866-989-2686. After about a 10 minute wait on hold, the CSR told me I had agreed to the charge by paying the $1.95 for P/H for the trial and that if I didn't call within 14 days I'd receive the full product. I replied that I had not authorized the $58.76 charge and that even if I supposedly "agreed" due to some buried "small print" that I had not authorized this additional charge which is Credit Card fraud and that I'm going to report Dazzle White Pro to the FTC and better business bureau as a scam and a fraud. CSR said, wait just a moment please. After about 1-2 minutes, the CSR came back on and told me that my account had been canceled and that the full amount ($58.76) would be refunded back to my card. I did receive two e-mails. One that listed the cancellation, the other the refund receipt. Now I'll watch closely to see if they follow through.

I hope this helps others that were caught by this scam.
N  16th of Jul, 2009 by
I too just had a problem with Dazzle White, where I ordered what I assumed was a sample for a 14 day trial. I spent the $1.95 to have their special limited time, limited availability free trial offer that has a clock ticking down on the time you have to order one of their free offers. Meanwhile your cell phone sends you multiple text messages telling you how much time you have left. At the end of the order it shows you a screen that goes into how if you "choose" to continue after the 14 days that they will begin charging you the $58.76 monthly until you cancel. It doesn't tell you to call and cancel before your 14 day trial period is over, the way I was rudely informed when I attempted to correct their error. I found the charge when I went online do some banking. I contacted their Live Chat employee, who told me that I should have read their terms & conditions and while telling me that she forwarded me a link, to exactly what shows up that the end of your order. (NOTHING of which states the actual terms and conditions that they hide at the lowest and lightest part of their website.) So they told me I'd have to pay to have it shipped back with the insurance and they would reimburse me my money. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was informed I had to call in, which I did later that day. When I called I asked for a supervisor and was informed that no supervisors were taking calls, and that I was welcome to send the product back. They know full well that they hide the information that is the most important on a page that no one will see, but don't bother to admit. Their canned response about how sorry they are and to simply call them is bunk, as no one in their company will do anything different, no matter what you try to threaten them with. This type of company is why most people have become leery of utilizing online products. I won't stop trying to make sure your Company and reputation take on the bad name it deserves.
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
I noticed this statement within the terms and conditions. text is in size 12 font this is the same size as almost all of the rest of the info on their site. Only if you do not cancel within 14 days from receiving the product will you be charged. If you talk to the people on their chat you can get a very clear interpretation of their terms that you can legally hold them to (ensure to ask for the employee ID and first and last name) This chat is 24/7 and has an e-mail feature that will e-mail you the chat... I just ordered and will be canceling the day I receive it, avoiding the $58.76 charge.
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by
cancel it asap
A  4th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree with you I ordered only to find out they had charged my credit card 58.76 and then 1.95 for shipping. I called and complained and canceled with in hours of ordering they told me I had to send the product back at my cost and I did and now they hit me with another charge of 58.76 stating they didn't have any record of the return so I pulled out my tracking number and tracked it myself. I told the stupid lady on the phone what do you think I am stupid I would send this back to you without a tracking number after you already stole my money. So now they say I will get my money back in about 6 to 10 day what a rip off
A  16th of Sep, 2009 by
I have been fooled by the advertisement of a 14 day FREE trial period. I understood that if I cancelled before the time was up and returned the product at my expense, that would be the end of it. However, when I called 1-866-989-2686 from Canada, I was told that it was a 60 day trial period, and that a charge would be debited to my Credit Card until the product is received at their end. I asked for their address (which was not included anywhere) and the woman rep said she would be happy to email it. I NEVER RECEIVED IT and time is running out. You will never find their return address because this is a SCAM. I am going to report this to the authorities and follow up with a warning in the newspapers. Maybe then suckers will think twice... I wish I researched before I gave my Credit card #. The offer of a FREE 14 day trial is to trick people into providing their credit card number!!!
A  16th of Sep, 2009 by
Did you ever actually recieve the refund?
I've had charges of $49.95 and one for $79.28 pristinehlth (which I haven't a clue!) believed to be an "up sale" from my original trial purchase of Dazzle White Pro.

I've had my bank reissue my card and open a dispute against both charges.
The lady at Bank of America said they've gotten lots of disputes against this company.

I tried calling (866)676-4122, rings fast-busy like its "out-of-service" !!!
BBB rating: [F]
414 complaints filed against DazzleWhite

Screw terrorism... lets all retaliate against Jesse Williams of JDW Media LLC who owns this comany and has been running his scam for longer than anyone knows.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BBB rating: [F]
414 complaints filed against DazzleWhite

Screw terrorism... lets all retaliate against Jesse Williams of JDW Media LLC who owns this comPany and has been running his scam for longer than anyone knows.
A  25th of Sep, 2009 by
I recently ordered the trial before checking to see if this was legit. Too late. I did check immediately when I did not receive a confirmation email. So, I would like to add 2 more items.

1) First, the 24/7 live chat doesn't help with anything, instead it's only there to appear they care.

2) Second, per the CONTRACT TERMS: "Order Confirmations Orders are confirmed with the customer by telephone before they are shipped. We do this to make sure that none of our customers are victims of fraud or identity theft. This also helps us feel confident that our customers have made an informed, conscious choice to order our products or services. We do not want to have anyone charged for our products and services if they are not what they really want."

Therefore, EVERYONE should receive a CALL PRIOR to the product shipping. However, the 24/7 customer support rep Falon confirmed Dazzle does not follow their own contract terms. I will update tomorrow, IF I get a call prior to shipping the product.

Here is a snipit from the live chat regarding the above CONTRACT TERMS after I posted the "Order Confirmation" information:

you: so, I'm asking when will someone call me?
you: were you able to find out when I'll get the call?
Falon: Your product has been processed and you will receive it within few business days.
you: that's not what your terms say, before you ship the product, your team will call me to verify
you: so, when will I get the call to verify I want the product shipped?
Falon: For further assistance regarding your shipment, you have to call our phone support at above provided number and they will assist you much better regarding you query.
A  20th of Oct, 2009 by
I agree Dazzle Smile is a scam as is the other product that the lady in the supposed Consumer News Report suggests using in combination. Reading the Terms and Conditions carefully, I read that the other product required return of the unused product so I did not sign up for that one. I saw nothing in the T&Cs displayed for DazzleSmile requiring any return and I read them carefully. I tried to print out the T&Cs and I see that none of them printed out. If they are requiring return of the unused free Sample that is definitely not what their T&Cs said. They did say (in very hard to find fine print) that they would automatically sign me up for expensive continuing shipments but I am canceling within the time allowed, assuming they pick up the phone. If not, I will have phone records as you do, to prove that I tried. To be sure there are no charges, I am calling my credit card company right now to have them refuse all charges. You all should do that immediately even before attempting to cancel with DazzleSmile. Dave
A  23rd of Dec, 2009 by
wow...great scam. Live and learn and these low life beings are feeding on everyone who thought it sounded like a good idea. Didn't really check out the fine print...BIG MISTAKE. Went away for a few months and to say the very least ...nice surprize on the old visa when I finally saw the statements. Looks like I joined Weight Loss Resourses, World Club Fitness, Premium White...and who know what else.
Have placed calls to all of them with no hope of ever getting a refund...again ...live and learn.
Talked to visa and they know about it here in Canada but only offered to supply an email address for they...little do they know that the emzail address is not acceptable to cancel they programs...you must call them all in person and get a cancellation number.

Damn I'm stupid !

N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
Why would you order products from a company that creates fake newspapers to advertise their products? Ever tried visiting consumernewsreport.com? It doesn't exists. On the site, they have abc, nbc, fox, etc...all fake.
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service

and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card

information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the

terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to

refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at 8/6/6-(5/2/8)-(6/2/1/4). If you have any problems getting through, you can also use

our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Jim Allender)
N  14th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I began an ordering process for the product and was led to believe the charge for delivery of the trial product was quite nominal.
As I went further it was made quite clear I would be later charged an extra sum of $128-45AUD. I subsequently bailed out.
I don"t believe the company was deliberately trying to "scam". As always, read what you're agreeing to first and check the TOS.
If you don't like it, don't go ahead. Hence the old saying "Buyer Beware"