Dazzle White / False represetation of a product

1 OH, United States Review updated:

Spoke with Supervisor ? (JOSH) ID# 125120, This company is a scam, They staed that they would send a 2 weeks trial tube. The tube arrived 3/4ths of the tube was empty.and then they charged my account $58.76 But since they said I didnt return the tube within 2 wks. that I was respposible. There is no change in the color of my teeth and this company are ripping people off, and needs to be banned from the U.S. You know something is wrong when a company constantly pushes charges through at 1-3 a.m. WARNING DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. Geraldine Thompson ( Columbus Ohio)

Comments

• Ci
      5th of Aug, 2009

PEOPLE, PEOPLE!!! you MUST read the "terms and conditions"--just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'terms and conditions'!!! if you don't, you WILL be scammed. fine print is legal--and if i see ANY offer with a 'free trial', i KNOW there is a catch. live and learn for everyone else, i guess... check out the site of that eyecream and the skincream, both in green jars--you know, the stuff they say they 'gave out to celebrities in gift bags at film festivals'?? if you order the 'free trial' and don't cancel, the 'free trial' will end up costing you almost $200--they say it's a 'free MONTH supply" trial, but they send you 2 MONTHS WORTH, the whole of which costs almost $200--and this is all LEGAL, because it tells you in the
    'terms and conditions' just what they're gonna do--you just have to look on the site.
    what do they say, "LET THE BUYER BEWARE"?? well, now it should be, "let the TRYER beware"...

good luck all, and WAKE UP!!!

• Do
      30th of Sep, 2009

The Dazzle White is a complete scam-they told me that i will be charged $87.50 to my account and also
    I was sent a half of tube of the product and 2 other products I never even ordered and they want $78 for
    those to. They will screw all of you over--I do not know how I am going to pay my rent !!--I can tell you
    that I am getting a Fraud Agency involved--This was supposed to be 99 cents!!!

I f any one else would like to start a pettition aganst DazzleWhite, feel free to e-mail me

sfarnasy@aol.com

• Eg
      14th of Oct, 2009

Same thing happened to me I was charged $78.56 for the free trail size product. I called and they said read the terms & conditions. I'll send a copy to attprnry generals office and file a complaint against the company. It might not do any good, but the advertising is false and mis leading. If they get enough complaints they'll investigate the company.