Davids Bridal-Wedding Dress / Terrible Service
Nice dress, good salespeople, TERRIBLE management and service ethic. OK, I understand being afraid of returns, but we were looking to EXCHANGE and PAY MORE for another dress because we found out my bride-to-be was pregnant! Because she was so in love with the dress and couldn't find it anywhere else we even bought the more expensive, larger size. But every step of the way "NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS". The original was $99! Did you know David's is linked with Men's Wearhouse? Because they wouldn't EXCHANGE and UPGRADE a $99 dress they lost 5 suits, 5 dresses, shoes, and alterations. Our estimate for this loss is about another $2600 they could have had from our wedding alone. Instead they gained $99 and unhappy people with LOTS of friends and family getting married this year and next. Hey, David's, was it worth it?
More Davids Bridal-Wedding Dress Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?