David's Bridal / Not honoring price quoted!
My Granddaughter and her father went to DB's Monday afternoon. Tried on a dress that she loved and talked to Consultant #711471 Jacob L. They were told the price of the prom gown was $130.00 which was %50 off the original price. Asked if they could hold it till later in the day. Yes! They called grandma (me) to see if I would like to go look at it with them that evening. Of course I went. Kaylee tried the dress that was placed on hold. . and several others too. When the final decision to purchase the dress on hold was made, we went to the desk and were told the price was not on sale and it was full price. The clerk called the manager (Danielle E #668310) over and Danielle said it was full price, and that Jacob was a new employee! Devastated, my granddaughter was in tears. They would not honor the quoted price. What was to be a happy occasion turned into a nightmare!
We left, too expensive for Kaylee's budget. While driving had a phone call from clerk that they could lower it to $208, not acceptable. Further talk they said they could lower it to $175 and that was final. We drove back and purchased the dress. I am so furious that you would not honor the quoted price and put my granddaughter through such trauma. What a sham. I intend to let EVERYONE know of this poor customer service. Anna Marie DeLauder, [protected].
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?