David's Bridal / David's Bridal Website
I ordered my toasting flutes through David's Bridal website a couple weeks ago and when they arrived via UPS they were both smashed to the point only the stems were remaining. I went back to the website to find out how to return them and I could find no information for how to return them and get my money back. Their FAQ says I need to request a return order number for my order, but there is no way to do this. On top of that, I cannot return them to the store, and I can't even find a customer service number! This is terrible! I am going to have to just go through my credit card company to dispute the charges. With only a couple of weeks before my wedding I don't think I'm going to be able to get these replaced.
More David's Bridal Complaints & Reviews
- David's Bridal - Lady's.. take it for what it's worth 
- David's Bridal - Color hassle and rude service 
- David's Bridal - They LIED about alterations!!! 
- David's Bridal - Returns 
- David's Bridal - Most horrible experience with David's Bridal 
- David's Bridal - service
- David's Bridal - david's bridal
- David's Bridal - wedding dress purchase
- David's Bridal - unprofessional service
- David's Bridal - What kind of service is this?