Complaints & Reviews

jewel-neck short wedding dress with draping decorations and elusive back

I bought this dress online from june bridals...when it arrived I realised the dress didnt look the same...
I have been complaining and asking for my money back; and they only offered me 50% back... and they keep replying to me nonsense...
Together with customization and fast delivery, I have paid almost 310 dollars...
50% back from the dress price is 110 dollars which is almost 1/3rd of what I paid...Its so unfair the way they have treated me...

People dont earn money easy...If I knew I am not getting the original design of this dress, I wouldnt have ordered it in the first place and for sure I could have bought another beautiful decent dress with 300 dollars.

Now i dont have the 310 dollars and I wasnt able to buy another dress :((

On top of everything there is the frustration that builds up as time passes. No-one wants to deal with this before their big day...or any other day...

So unfair and unjust...

I am still waiting for my money back...

dress

Horrible horrible return policy and customer service. I purchased a dress in size 8 after checking my measurements and following the measurements on the website. I am pretty much a standard size 8 and have never had a problem with my chest size being too big to fit anything in that size. If anything, I have the opposite problem. When the dress arrived, it was very poor quality, which was disappointing, but the style was cute, so I tried it on. The bottom part fit fine, but I could not zip the side and when I measured it, it was 4 inches smaller than the chart I ordered from. I had a friend who is also a standard size 8 but a bit smaller on top (32a and I am a 34c) and she was just barely able to zip it past her bust. I contacted the company, who said I could return it and lose the shipping cost and have to pay to ship it back overseas. The refund would have been for less than half of what I paid for it, not to mention the hassle. Their suggestion was to sell it on craig's list. Not very helpful. I initiated a dispute with the credit card company. They asked me for pictures, which we sent and there was no way for them to assess to determine if the measurements were off. They refused to refund my money and the credit card dispute did not resolve the issue. My fault I guess for not reading the reviews online before purchasing. Read the return policy before you purchase anything and read the reviews! Buyer beware!!!

wedding dress purchase

I bought two wedding dresses from JuneBridals - one for the ceremony and one for the reception. One of them is fine, though cheaper looking than the photograph on the website that inspired my purchase. The other is not even close to what is showed in the photograph. The color in the photograph is an off white with lace on the bodice. The dress I received is stark white with cheap silver sequins sewed onto the bodice in the shape of flowers. I asked for a refund. They would only refund 80% of the cost and I have to pay shipping. They then suggested I donate the dress instead of returning it and listed some places they recommend for donating the dress. I asked repeatedly to speak with an actual person on the phone about my purchase because it is nothing like what they advertised I would be purchasing. They say they do not have anyone available to speak to on the phone during their "busy season." So I can't speak to anyone and just keep getting emails that, based on the formatting, appear to be funneled through some sort of automated system. All of that is to say: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. They should not be allowed to sell products.

[Resolved] counterfeit — may never arrive — custom order botched

This company is absolute scum. I ordered a custom wedding dress from them, and it never arrived. Now, after I proved through an email exchange to them that, according to their policies, I deserve a refund, they refuse to respond to my emails.

Additionally, I discovered that the dress I ordered's design and photo were STOLEN from an Etsy seller.

DO NOT ORDER from this company. They are filthy cheats who have no care for you or your wedding. They treat you no differently no matter what you order, and will do only what makes them the most money, regardless of what's right.

Now, I have wasted part of my dress budget, and can't even get a hold of the seller. Absolutely disgusting.

• JuneBridals's response · Mar 04, 2019

Good day.
    Sorry for any inconvenience may cause you.

Would you please provide your order number?
    We are not sure if this review was written to our site but we would
    very much like to help. :)
    If you have an existing order with us we will help you out.

Any questions on our products or your order, please don't hesitate to let us know.

order jbd20180929-51179

This was the email I sent
"Hi,
I ordered a white version of the dress and what I received is an ivory. Did
not look like the white in the picture I saw at all. I already ordered me a
white veil and the dress that came was ivory. Quite disappointed but Can
something be done ASAP about this please?
thank you."
This was the reply I got:
"Hi Joanita,

Good day.

As its claimed clearm in our return policy, we don't accept customized dress in return.
You probably could sell them online or locally.

Customer Support"

The following are emails I have sent consistently and have not received any reply.
"order jbd20180929-51179

Joanita Maison
Fri, 10/26/18 9:37 am

hi, I understand but you all made an error in the color of the dress. I
custom ordered a white and I received an ivory color. No fault of mine. "

I received this same reply from this computer generated respondent
" Victor
Fri, 10/26/18 3:49 am

Hi Joanita,

Good day.

You probably could sell them online or locally.

Customer Support"

I tried an online chat and the system kept kicking me out.
So I emailed again and this time, they will not even respond

"These have been series of emails I have emailed and you all have not responded. Again, I ordered a white, and you all custom made an IVORY color. This is getting ridiculous now and I demand at least part payment of my refund. I have been patient enough. I"m about to add some more reviews to the already bad reviews online if something is not done ASAP. Wanted to settle this amicably but if you all want to escalate the issue, I am very happy to start it.
Very concerned customer. "

I am only asking for at 75%-80% of the refund to purchase another wedding dress because my date is almost here and return their package if they will send me a shipping label. it's very frustrating. Please help. thanks

[Resolved] lilac serenity wedding dress

The dress I ordered from the picture on the site was no where close. NOTHING about the dress was even close to what I was made to believe I would receive. UGLY!!! And thats being nice. Found out they use other manufacturers pictures and fraudulently use them to deceive customers. They refuse to allow me to return it. The ironic part is they have removed the photo from their site within days of my complaints. Most times they dont even respond to my emails. Customer service? No where close!

lilac serenity wedding dress
lilac serenity wedding dress

• Updated by Jhirt290 · Sep 29, 2018

Also, just called the number that came with my dress ...it's been disconnected or is no longer in service, imagine that!

Good day.

We are terribly sorry for the mistake of our manufacturers, we had already issued the full refund to you. Please check your emails sent from our customer support team.

June Bridals

[Resolved] june bridals

Do not do june bridals!!

This is a scam!!!

They post photos from other sites / brides that are not wearing their dresses.

They write their own positive reviews.

I have never felt so ripped off in my life...

My dress arrived looking nothing like the photo, over and undersized, (despite being measured by a professional seamstress), plus with a stain on the front!

I was disappointed but I ordered my dress months in advance in case something like this were to happen. I knew any honourable company would rectify the issue.

I emailed them to let them know that there had clearly been a mistake. No response.

I emailed them again. I got an automated reply saying they could not return the dress.

I wrote again thinking they must have misunderstood. There is a stain on it! It says in their guarantee that it will be returned if not arriving in perfect shape.

They sent me an automated reply saying they could not return the dress.

I emailed them 5 times with only receiving the same automated reply.

Finally, I got an answer they want photos for proof of the stain.

I sent the photos.

They replied that they would reimburse me 15 dollars to pay to get it cleaned.

Are you kidding me?!?

Do not trust them. This is a complete rip-off. You have a 50/50 chance of getting a dress you like. But if you do not like it. If it's not made to fit. If it arrives with a stain. Then it's your problem. They will not rectify their mistakes.

Don't do it, it's not worth it! I'm out $300 bucks and i've got my grandmas' curtains for a wedding dress and big brown mark right over the nipple.

Good day.

We are sorry that you have to return your purchase. But please kindly note that we do not accept a customized dress in return. We are sorry but we have to decline your request. Your understanding would be appreciated.

Please check our return policy here:

Personally I'd recommend you to sell the dress locally, or on the internet, craiglist.com for example.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] scam company won't give me back my money for poor dress

These people are lying, unethical robbers. I ordered a custom measurements dress and tried to return it because I received a dress that was different from the picture online. When I contacted them to return it, they replied only after the 3rd email I sent after I threatened to write a negative review. They said custom orders are final although their return policy and faqs clearly say that custom orders are eligible for return if there is a quality issue, which I had and sent them pictures of. These scammers dont follow their own policies and steal your money. They send you a dress different than you ordered and take no responsibility for it and wont allow you to return it. Once they have your money they drop you and you're on you're own with a dress you can't wear and having been robbed of your money!!

Please check our return policy here:

bad quality

I guess I will be a rotten apple that spoils the whole barrel. Yes, there are a lot of positive reviews and I am glad for those people, I was just unlucky, that's all. Maybe those people were serviced much faster than me and got much better dresses, but I didn't. A dress I received looked pathetic and I will never wear it even if it's the last dress on earth. It is cheaper, poorly made and there're a lot of threads all over it.
No, it's a bad quality dress, there's nothing else can be said. I already called the company and i'm going to return it.

[Resolved] do not order from this site

It's a total scam for sure. Buyers beware and stay away.
Their dresses have nothing to do with the photos on the website. They sent me dresses in the wrong sizes and colors as if my order was completed by a blind rat. And they were also made of a very very very cheap material.
I have no words to describe how disappointed I was when I received this crap that I waited for almost 2 months. To return the dresses I had to pay almost the same amount of money.
I know that they just stole my money because they don't stand behind their products. If they cared, they would never ship crap like that or would refund me without forcing me to ship it at my expense.

• JuneBridals's response · Sep 27, 2017

Unfortunately we could not pull up any order associated with the customer. Turnaround time for our order is around 25-30 days and all dresses will go through twice quality control inspection before shipment. It seems that the saying of her order does not keep identical with ours. We are not confident if the customer made her purchase from our site or not. But we are truly sorry that she received a dress which did not satisfy her at all. Have a blessed day!

• Resolution Statement

I will never buy from them again!

I don't recommend this site, they are beyond terrible, just another chinese site selling poor quality products.
I decided to buy my dress from junebridals because it was affordable and their prices seemed reasonable. When I received my dress I wasn't so happy because it looked terrible, very poor quality and it did not fit.
It was absolutely nothing like the one advertised on their site.
I wanted to return it for a refund but they offered me a store credit and said that was the only thing they could do. I will never buy from them again!

• Ka
    Kabria Elliott Mar 19, 2017

This complaint is from China? suspicious
    I have different shopping experience.
    I ordered a prom dress on the 27th Feb and has been purchased for my daughters prom in June. It arrived in about 15 days and fits like a glove, absolutely AMAZING. (exact measurements, true to the size chart and no extra cost). I would like to thanks Junebridals for their wonderful service.
    The dress is exactly as advertised and the price was brilliant especially as we got it in the sale at a reduced rate.
    Honestly speaking, I was apprehensive about ordering online as we have all heard the horror stories of the expectation dresses which are dashed when arrive. However this is perfect. Thank you, will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

• Fe
    FernandaOliveira Aug 20, 2018

they stole my money.

i order a wedding dress and 2 weeks before the wedding they said they could not deliver the dress because they were trying to ''confirm my measurements'' .

please be aware this is a scam. they cancel my order, ruined my wedding and never refunded the money

no one responds! it is a scam!!!

never buy from these people!!!

SabrinaFair Aug 29, 2018

In short, a company from China. Did not know this. Their sizing guide is completely off. I am a 12 yet ordered a 16W because i figured I could get it altered to look just right. It was so small and tight when I got it I could not even get in the sleeves. Return policy? Many stipulations and she suggested I just sell it on eBay. I'm fuming mad!

• Na
    Nancy Longmille Oct 14, 2019

This comment was confirmed to be posted by competitors.
    They should do their homes better next time since junebridals
    does not offer store credit...