Dairy Queen / hard plastic in cake!
I purchased a ice cream cake for my nephew's Birthday. First I could not even get someone to take my order over the phone so I asked if they could save one for me from the cooler, if they had one. Presents, games, Grandma's, my four year old nephew his little friends, make a wish and blow out the candles. Cut the cake and find hard pieces of plastic in the cake as we ate it.One of the children was choking on a piece, we thought we got it all but guess what appeared in the diaper. These pieces were very sharp. I sent a piece of plastic , pictures, receipt, and copies of other pieces to the insurance company. They were upset and wanted to know how I knew where they were located. I just looked them up the on PC. They now have told me after investigation that the plastic did not come from the cake or frosting. I am not a lair. This was in the cake I bought. This could of been a real bad thing.They don't seem to care. But I know what I know. Hard pointed plastic pieces. Found in Orchards DQ in Vancouver WA. I did not wash the plastic, so they should of been able to know it had DQ ice cream on it. They are calling me a lair. And I am not. Our family has always loved and enjoyed the cake's for years. But this makes me afraid to have another bite.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - BOGO of the 99 cent Blizzard
- Dairy Queen - The dairy queen app
- Dairy Queen - Service and product availability
- Dairy Queen - owner 
- Dairy Queen - chicken finger basket & a cookie sunday