Dairy Queen / poor product
I went to Dairy Queen for 3 blizzards for my parents and I on Friday April 18th around 8pm. I was not at all pleased with the product I received. They messed up my order and didn't even read it back to me so I could correct it. I worked at that Dairy Queen, three years ago and I know you are supposed to say the order back to the customer. I get the Blizzards I wanted, although one of them still wasn't right, and they are runny. Again, knowing from working at the DQ, you are supposed to be able to turn the Blizzard upside down and it stays there. This is not the fault of temperature (as it was only 40 some degrees and ice cream simply does not melt that fast), this is the fault of the maker, for spinning the ice cream too long. Also, I got to the bottom of my Blizzard and it wasn't even mixed at the bottom. It was still white with no chunks. Yeah, maybe I'm just being difficult, but if I am going to be paying $5 for ice cream, I want it to be well made.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - service at dairy queen - poplar level road, louisville ky 
- Dairy Queen - I am an employee at the new dairy queen in kearney mo
- Dairy Queen Canada - service complaint regarding filipina women.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - order was wrong.