Dairy Queenpraying to the porcelain god after cake

U Review updated:

Mr. Kummer, my mother, Angela, forwarded your email, addressed to my sister, Samantha, to me.

When we were children, my grandmother and Grandfather used to drive from out of state to pick up my brother, sister and I so that we could spend some of our summer vacation with them. Being children, we could never wait until half way through the trip because they would always stop at Dairy Queen to get us a treat, and so they could rest a bit. We loved it. Over the years I have taken my children to DQ and paid the higher prices because of the nostalgic memories I have of going to DQ as a child. Unfortunately, because of the literal and figurative bad taste this has left in my mouth, this will no longer be the case.

I am contacting you to say that we are very disappointed in your establishment.

The Elderly woman you refer to is my grandmother. She has gone to Dairy Queen to get an ice cream cake for all of our birthdays ever since she tried one about 2 years ago. She loves them, says she has never had anything so good.

All of this is why the moldy cake and rude treatment has come as such a great disappointment to her.

I understand that ice cream will not mold in the freezer. It was not the ice cream that was moldy, it was the crumbly cookie in the center. I also understand that the cookie portion probably did not mold in the freezer, it is my opinion that it was foul when it was used to make the cake.

This may not have been noticed when the cake was made because the odor was faint until you got a bite close to your nose. It was not visibly moldy, but there was a very pungent moldy flavor.

In your email you stated that you and your staff enjoyed eating the cake we returned. I hope that you are all feeling well. My husband ate a few bites before he got to a portion of the cake that had the foul flavor. It wasn't long after that and he started feeling a little sick. After the short, cakeless festivities, I took him home and he was feeling worse. Shortly after, he was in the bathroom praying to the porcelain god. About an hour after he had evacuated the entire contents of his stomach, he felt much better.

The birthday cake was in fact beautifully decorated and went straight into the freezer after a 10 minute trip from your DQ to my grandmothers house. It was in her deep freeze for about 3 days.

The center could not have molded from being out of the freezer, the entire cake would have melted in the time it would have taken for that to happen.

A gift certificate in the amount of our purchase is in fact a gesture of good will and is appreciated, but, this did us no good in the celebrations of the day. We were not willing to take the chance that the same batch of cookie center might have been used in one of these cakes made so close to the same time.

I am glad to hear that the employee has been disciplined for the rude behavior and that you will continue to train and re-train your employees in customer service. The same with the sanitation issues we described.

I have a hard time understanding why you agree with the sanitation issues but disagree about the state of the birthday cake.

Best Regards,
Kerri & Jim, Josh, Anna, Angela, Samantha, Tim, Margie, Harry, Jody, Randy, Tony, Candice

• Updated by chase clem · Jul 09, 2017

Her name was misty

• Updated by Moose24 · Jun 29, 2018

This place sucks

• Updated by Raiyan · Aug 29, 2018

I like eggs within a cake. Same vegan but with egg yolks * quinoa flour.
    For employment hope to see Dairy queen search for more trangendred female e mployeers. I was targeted & fired just because I was two spirited expressions. Hope to see more gendre inlcusiveness with X tended vacation benefits march break 4 months within quebec, Canada & paid sick leave benifits for students etc applying part time @ Dairy Queen.

• Updated by Shambriah Lifestyle · Jul 07, 2019

Carrie The manager of the location ‭+1 (210) 661-7481‬

• Updated by tami carlson · Aug 11, 2019

The buns were soggy on hamburgers and chicken sandwiches and I believe we were overcharged. Tried calling the store twice when we got home but no one answered.

• Bb
    bbydollz Dec 06, 2008

my local dairy queen has the ugliest cakes ever, it looks like little kids made them, they use to be so nice, now i don't even go in there

• Lo
    Lorie Kilpatrick Aug 14, 2018

My order was 100% wrong. Charged for all the wrong things. Then when I got my actual food the ice cream was not ice cream, but a melted puddle of milk. This is quite literally not the first time this has happened to me or others.

Annikat Aug 14, 2018

My Dilly bar didn't have a swirl FACH DAT SHAT

Christina9511 Aug 14, 2018

Really bad service waited 20 minutes for a blizzard while some other people came in and got the order in less than 5 minutes, ask for my order and still hasn't been made he made it till I ask for it

• Am
    Amanda Wildeman Aug 14, 2018

How can you guys take this blizzard off the menu??!!! That's been around since I was a kid and the only thing I get there. Extremely disappointing Dairy Queen, extremely. It's not like the ingredients are so hard to stock! Please bring it back.

• Vi
    Vish120 Aug 14, 2018

I went to DQ at 16:20 and ordered a flamethrower burger. My burger was a soggy, smelly mess of meat. Disgusting!! It did not taste good at all. The lettuce was brown and soggy, so was the meat patty. The food smelled like rotten eggs and tasted like it too.

• Mo
    Moose24 Aug 15, 2018

I went to DQ on Friday June 29 2018 at 11:45 am . The food was terrible I got two chili dogs and onion rings and medium sweet tea and it was over 10.00 the chili was burnt and the onion rings was a joke I was going to get a ice cream but it was so warm inside the restaurant that I knew it would melt this being said I will not be returning to DQ

• Ka
    Kadswe Aug 15, 2018

We went to Dairy Queen because we wanted a little bit of everything. 2 7$ meals with strips drinks and fries. We ordered a combo and upgraded fries to poutine and never got it. I was charged 2$ more for something I never received. This has also happened more then once in several occasions, and also service is friendly, but get the vibe "seriously"

• Kr
    kristi hutton Aug 15, 2018

Snack wrap was tiny. grilled tortilla, and terrible . it was like 6 bites small. it was enough to feed a baby. not adult or teen. also i asked for a treat for my dog and they gave me like a spoonful and charged me $2.00 for that and 2 dipped cones for $3.39 a piece.. it was like 9.00 for two medium dipped cones and 2.00 for a dog treat. Really...

Lizzystrader1 Aug 15, 2018

I love dairy queen my kids love dairy queen but I would love it so much more if you had lactose free choices I would love to be able to get a blizzard that didnt kill me after .. I have found lactose ice cream that is good but it's nothing like a dairy queen blizzard!! Please help a girl out here :)

• Is
    Is this place for real Aug 15, 2018

I walked into the DQ in Zimmerman and asked to order a cake. First time ordering an ice cream cake for my 3 year old. first time ordering a cake from DQ ever. The worker said to me the book is all over and usually in the back. He said he could not find it and I couldn't order a cake. Is this company for real. It is nothing but a disappointment!!!

Jerbear1234 Aug 15, 2018

Earlier today I ordered 3 chili cheese dogs, only received 2 with no cheese. There was barely any chili on them too. The guy didn't flip my blizzard either.

Tapd Aug 15, 2018

There was a hair in my burger. Clearly not mine. Too expensive of a sandwich for a hair lol. And why does it have to be 350 characters... This is a waste of time. I have explained my issue simply and orderly. There is no need to add more. I dont want a hair in my $7 burger. Period

• Re
    Rell265 Aug 20, 2018

After seeing multiple advertisements for the buy one get one free blizzard promo I visited 3 locations in my area and not one of them were offering this promotion as advertised. I am highly disappointed and dissatisfied

• Co
    Coel William Storey Aug 20, 2018

I pay out the nose for a DQ Blizzard, and half of it is just plain iced cream. Spent almost 30 dollars on a few blizzards and they're all half assed. I want a refund and for people serving blizzards do actually try when people are paying out the nose for ice cream.

Dean bernard Aug 20, 2018

I was told tonight that the burrito plate and mexican plate will no longer be offered on menu my family and I have enjoyed it for years please dont take it off your menu

Josee Emond Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a poutine and was not at all please. There werd barely any fries. I would like to get what I paid for. It was only about half filled not even. Don't know if I'll ever buy food here again. Third time it has happened. Also, wait time took forever. Not happy with this experience at all.

• Kj
    kjkl Aug 20, 2018

this was the worst thing i ever saw.. it wasn't food.. where was the chilli and cheese and fries were really old.. it was really disgusting.. even looking at it only a fool would buy this totally uneatable.. and i love chilli..

Latitia Taylor Aug 20, 2018

Bad. Customer service

Jenkins house hold Aug 20, 2018

Both tasted like they were several hours old, we stopped there on Saturday the 17 th, at about 3 pm, while on my way to work, this restaurant is on King Ave East, Billings Montana, very dissatisfied.what more than that needs to be said, long wait, poor food.

• Mi
    Michelledean Aug 20, 2018

There was a guy outside smoking guess he was a manager he said he was but he asked me for my number that is not a good thing to do a work asking us girls for phone numbers.
    I will definitely will not be back to this location ever again. There is to many employees playing around at this store.

Cherryzoon Aug 20, 2018

Really, people. I'm not getting any younger here. Why is this location taking so long to open? its almost been a year. Hurry up. I need a cone dipped in chocolate as soon as possible.

• Ri
    Ribushoes Aug 20, 2018

I always go to the DQ on Forest Avenue & Van Peltz Street on Staten Island, New York
    My main problem is the amount of ice cream in the large looks like the small
    This DQ should have some one from headquarters come down and checkout the way they do business

• Kk
    KKM2018 Aug 20, 2018

Ordered two medium cones. They looked like stacked slop and were the same weight as a small cone. No bumps. No Q at the top. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I worked for DQ for many years. What has happened to great customer service? What happened to quality. So terribly disappointed.

Sheila Smart Aug 20, 2018

They don't want to honor the free Mini Blizzard for a year, one free mini blizzard per week I was there on today April 14th and they punched for next week, so I can used my Blizzard card again on the week of April 22, 2018 that is 8 days away. When I was there on last Saturday April 7, 2018 they punched for that week April 1 .

• Ty
    Tyler Shepherd Aug 21, 2018

Why on earth do you think paper bags are the smart option? I lost a bag of ice cream do to condensation soaking the paper making it rip open. Did you guys never take science in high school or are you all drop outs? Because clearly you don't have the required brain cells to make smart buisness decisions.

• Ft
    FTU Aug 21, 2018

Burger was ordered without pickles and onions due to allergies.
    The order was to take out and not eat localy. I noticed that they did put onions and pickles on it ( thanks ? ) before I stated eating it.

The reciept clearly states that I ordered it was ordered without.

• Ti
    Timothy1! Aug 21, 2018

I talked to someone a couple days ago and told them I just wanted my money back and today I received a $5 gift card. I'm willing to send it back all I wanted was my money returned. I ordered a number one and it tasted microwave. I don't want any money besides what I spent thank you

• Am
    Amy I Aug 28, 2018

Our lack of quantity and quality of product with our chicken strip basket is shocking. Unacceptable. We opened up our 6 piece chicken strip basket and found 6 tiny pieces of chicken and a small amount of fries. I was extremely disappointed. Also our smoothie was watery and full of huge ice chunks.

Chris Little Sep 01, 2018

I ordered 2 lunch specials today at 11am for me and my son.. the fries were cold and extremely under cooked..i have had this problem many times.. the dairy queen i go to is here in sweethome oregon 97386..

Latishaa11 Sep 03, 2018

I ordered a crispy ranch wrap. Instead of making sure the chicken was up to date. After making the wrap they microwaved it. The lettuce and wrap was soggy, and the chicken was very tough. I was half way home when I noticed otherwise would have taken it back.

• El
    Elva Garza Sep 03, 2018

I'm complaining about the service and the restrooms. The restrooms where full of pee everywhere and no toilet paper. Address is 323 n. Premont texas 78375 and phone is 361-348-3215

Lindsey almond Sep 03, 2018

My parents and I went to Dairy Queen in Fruita Colorado. The service was horrific. They not only got our order wrong with two items on it but they as well made us feel like we had no idea what we ordered. They did not even offer to make it right or apologize for their mistake. This was terrible service.

LaRell Steele Sep 03, 2018

Very small chicken strips, very small amount of fries for $6.99 meal! We asked the worker about the small strips and few fries but he was unwilling to make any corrections. Date 8.27.18 at the Dairy Queen in Orem, UT

• Mi
    Miranda Koop Sep 04, 2018

hi there,
    i saw these one day at a dairy queen in vernon and i thought they looked delicious just like the picture. then i got some today and they where nothing like i saw them! they had 1 piece of cheesecake on top and that was it. there was barley any whipped cream!

• Ni
    nicole 4567 Sep 05, 2018

I could see roaches climbing on the wall and a employee knocked it down so nobody could see i simply just asked for a refund. They hid illegal cleaning supplies which i was told by the employee i need to talk to cooperate

Dedee A Pogue Sep 05, 2018

THE choc. Dilly bar front sleeve states: No Sugar Added.
    The back of the sleeve Nutrional Facts states sugar 6g.

Also the box conflicting facts

Resolution : list/write the facts about the content of sugar in the chocolate "No Sugar Added" Dilly Bar

• Ms
    Ms.Lady valerie Sep 05, 2018

I ask someone to look into this matter, please. In Stuckeys DQ. The cashier in the dairy queen, swiped my credit card with paper. Please tell me this did not happen. Date is 11-11-17; Time is 15:35

• Ke
    Kenneth Juranek Sep 05, 2018

I ordered the trio brisket street tacos for $4.99. They were a joke. The three tacos was about the size of just one taco at other eating places. I think I left
    hungrier than before I ordered them. Rip off.

• Th
    Theresa Marie Harold Sep 05, 2018

We was at Dairy Queen to have lunch. When we sat down we say some dead roaches on the back of the seating ledge. We reported it to the employee he swept them off the ledge into the floor and said we know there is a problem and it is being taken care of and walked away. This place should be shut down.

• Ra
    Raiyan Sep 06, 2018

to marketing department:
    I prefer no wheat:Quinoa flakes/flour & eggs. Dairy/lactose free. Add also sugar free cake option to diabetics.Low glucose.
    I myself dress as female. I am trangendred. Hope to see more alternative workforce within Dairy queen applicants.

• Ut
    UtnxJkvkd Abpntxyuu Sep 06, 2018

Smelled like rotting milk. Sour. It wasn't terrible but it was enough for my daughters to notice too. Not sure if it's a problem with cleaning procedures or what but I've been working in the food business for years including a cold stone and this isn't normal. Also very surprised to see such heavy makeup and hair down...

• Ju
    Judybenson Sep 10, 2018

Why is this only mid October and you can no longer get the pumpkin pie blizzard... really, pumpkin season just started. This special blizzard should at least run through to November if not through the entire month.

TaylorC Sep 10, 2018

This will be the last time I buy from this DQ. It's impossible to purchase a blizzard that isn't melted. That's why the employees don't do the "flip", they know how much of a mess it'll already make in my car and all over me; let alone their drive-thru window. I don't even live 5mins from this DQ, so I can't blame the heat.

• El
    Elizabeth jares Sep 10, 2018

I went to eat at dairy queen in hallettsville texas and there was a roach came out of my food. It took 45 mins to get to me and the staff and the general manager was rude. I will never go there again.

• Ec
    Ecries76 Sep 10, 2018

We ordered tacos and steak fingers basket. The taco meat was rotten or something wrong with it I almost puked taking a bite. And my husband feels sick from it. Will no longer eat here. Them serving bad meat could kill or hurt someone. Other then that they were polite and fast. But meat needs to be checked. And steak fingers had odd flavor

• Sp
    Spider01 Sep 11, 2018

Walking into DQ in Kewaskum, I happened to notice this sign that surprised me. Just wondering what DQ Headquarters' stance is on this and whether they support this attitude or not? Please let me and your customers know where you stand on this topic and how individual DQ franchises are encouraged to post their individual beliefs and prejudices.

• Az
    aziz moussa Sep 11, 2018

Tonight I went to get a couple blizzard. After I received the first one and paid for them, I have to ask the lady where the second one was that I asked and paid for. And that's when she decided to be rude in here way to ask me to wait.

• Do
    Donna Landt Sep 11, 2018

Stopped at DQ drive through at 2:25pm today. Took my order home, my chicken strips were dry and chewy, couldn't eat them, fries were not deep fried enough. Also my turkey bolt sandwich wasn't warm either, and the ink for the receipt was bad, can't read the 19 digit no. for survey, i payed $15.61 and threw most of lunch away, i could eat the toast

• Mo
    momulin Sep 18, 2018

We made a purhase on 09/07/2018 at the Elkhart In store. I went to do the survery and could't complete it. It said unpond the information I wrote in It could not be compeleted. This is not right. I'm thinking someone else already used this code. What can I do now??

• Al
    Alexander Rogers Sep 18, 2018

I got 2 blizzards and 2 shakes the shakes were like water and the blizzards were over flowing out of the cups so i went back to get a refund or something else a the employee that helped me got snotty and was very rude never again am i going to a dq and it also got all over my passenger car seat and i just detailed my car very unprofessional

Jerry Spears Sep 18, 2018

9/8 I visited the DQ and I was shocked by the explicit language and body language of the Manager, name tag Tiffany... I have never heard such abusive language spoke to a person as she did to that employee, the employee was calm considering the verbal abuse, I was so shocked/ appalled by the abuse and harassment I left without making a purchase.

• Qu
    Queen 2304 Sep 18, 2018

Fucking bitches!!! i was inna car accident but i couldnt make it to my bestfriend bday party cause yall cakes are too damn small!!! i have 62.9 billion dollars and i will sue and shut your whole company down!!! now if u dont give me free stuff and fix ur products youll be hearing from my lawyers -email me back asap or there will be consequences

• Gi
    Gina blann Sep 18, 2018

Ordered food paid. Waited 30 minutes. No food. Got money back and left. 2 guys making food in the back did not know what they were doing! Other people were waiting longer than us. They got their food as we were leaving. Worst dairy queen I've ever been to!

• Va
    Vanessahndz2727 Sep 19, 2018

We stopped by the dairy queen located at 7922 culrbra rd and the food and service was great. The temperature of the food was hot and veggies on burger was fresh! Defiantly recommend coming to this location if you are looking for an overall good experience.

• Ki
    kinghorn Sep 19, 2018

Very rude to her co-workers, sits in the office while customers need to be waited on, very bad hygiene, will not lead by example wants other employees to do her work for, doesn't know all of the required skills to preform the Job she has.

• 12
    123name Sep 19, 2018

Big Stone Gap va Dairy Queen is serving raw chicken and ice cream with live roaches in it. I will never eat from there again. They have there favorite poeple and the cooks flirt with the girls that work up front. They will feel on the girls up front. This dairy Queen needs to be shut down ASAP... NO ONE EAT FROM HERE

Jordynnnnn Sep 20, 2018

The workers at old orchard beach do not hand the ice creams upside down like it says on the commercial

Matt may Sep 20, 2018

Hello.I enjoy dq burgers very much and regularly.however the last 2 burgers I got tasted beefy and they would not r replace.

• Ni
    Nicky Ward1353366 Oct 02, 2018

I order a peanut buster parfait with brownies and I got a small hot fudge Sunday with brownies and was charged for the parfait and the lady taking my order told me I was wrong with what I ordered then I was told I was wrong and how could I know what I was getting what I wanted.

• Yo
    Your average person Oct 14, 2018

They're playing inappropriate rap music in here and there is a table full of children here. The music is cussing and talking in depth about sexual topics and it's uncomfortable.

Linda Lenzner Oct 14, 2018

My sandwich smelled and tasted terrible. Both the sandwich and nuggets were very very greasy. It was a terrible dining experience.

• 90
    90807060 Oct 15, 2018

When I was in the store a couple days ago. The owner had his finger pointed in one of the employees faces screaming at her called her a b****and a c***in front of everyone in the store.

chase clem Oct 21, 2018

We waited in line for every like 15 min and and we ordered blizzards and when we pulled up our blizzards were melted except for one and she flipped it but not the others and we tried to
    Tell her that we want a new one and she shut the window on us and walked away

• Ka
    Kat Houston Oct 21, 2018

I think it is ridiculous that this product is only available for one month of the summer. You should make this available to customers year round! It is the only thing I like on the menu so you will definitely be losing service until next year.

• Ct
    cthweatt138 Oct 22, 2018

Kelsey at the Virginia Ave Dairy Queen in Lexington Ky was very rude. I asked for a plain cheeseburger and she rudely asked what I wanted on it. Then, I got to the window and she didn't say a word to me other than the amount I owed. I got my food and the fries were literally hard as a rock. The service was awful as well as the food.

• Al
    Alex69 Oct 22, 2018

I went to the the DQ in Ravenswood WV and ordered a kid sized vanilla cone, but the server had a hard time understanding what that meant. She assumed that I was trying to order a small cone, and when I tried to correct the mistake, she still didn't get it. I'm not sure why this was so difficult when kid sizes are clearly spelled out on the menu.

• Rj
    Rjtgibbs Oct 22, 2018

When visiting the Lafayette DQthis evening we ordered three new salted caramel blonde blizzards via the drive thru. Upon returning home we realized we received three heath bar blizzards. Very disappointed.

• Gw
    G wash Oct 22, 2018

My wife and I ordered two Banana splits, we dined inside when we returned to the table with our order the ice cream was already melted in the cup. Wow shouldn't we have gotten a malt with a straw

Jodi74 Oct 22, 2018

Is it mandatory for a DQ restaurant to give out the coupons if you don't want the ice cream right away??? We have been to many DQ and I went to the one in Summerland B. C and they don't give them out and the other two DQ the Manger owns doesn't either. So now we have to drive Penticton which is 15mins away. I think it's unfair thanks

Shannon89 Oct 22, 2018

The blizzard me and my friend got we asked for extra stuff and it's not really mixed well like all the stuff on top and nothing on bottom . Was very dissatisfied and I won't be paying 8 dollars for two if it can't be mixed all the way through

• My
    myself❤🤙🏼 Oct 23, 2018

my mother was trying to make a suggestion about the hours paper on the door, some workers started having an attitude with her. a pregnant worker walked over when she had no being in their conversation, and started giving her an unnecessary attitude then walked away rolling her eyes and throwing her fist.

• Jk
    Jknaub12 Oct 23, 2018

After seeing advertisment on TV about the $5.00 meals took the family for dinner and come to find out that it only is available from 11 am to 4 pm. Either you need to change your commercials on TV or have $5.00 meals all day.

• Pa
    Paul Eugene Speer Oct 23, 2018

I live in Pana Illinois. Me and my wife and kids love to go to Dairy Queen. My wife likes the watermelon slushie freeze and cotton candy blizzards. For over a month they have been out of watermelon flavor. And tonight being our anniversary night I wanted to surprise her with a cotton candy blizzard also out of stock... very upsetting!!!

Marciamos Oct 23, 2018

Are you serious. Asked for whipped cream and they charged us .50. and this is what I got. Almost sent it back. Truly unhappy experience.

• Ro
    Robbin Rodney Hannah Oct 23, 2018

The dairy queen in Magee, Ms is so nasty ..Their are fly a every where all on the tables.. Teenagers standing around talking, which they could have cleaned the tables, sweeped the floor where there was food, picked up napkins off the floor... My daughters ate there today and the food was horrible...

dennis h downs Oct 28, 2018

I ordered my lunch, was all good until I found a 7-8 " hair in my fries as I was rating, not very pleasant.maybe hair nets and hats should be needed.thanks dennis

• Wh
    What not worth the money Nov 01, 2018

I stopped with my family and ordered our favorite blizzards. They were not mixed at all nor did we know what blizzards were what. Very disappointed with service and food

• Ha
    Haliexx3 Nov 04, 2018

I sat at the drive thru speaker for 5 minutes and no one spoke through so I pulled up to the window and there was no one to be seen inside. It is 5:50 pm and this location is open until 9. This isn't the first time i've had problems finding employees to service me at this location.

Jonathon Hiron Nov 05, 2018

Small blizzard is 3.49 a small sundae is 3.49 but when i order 6or7 dollar meal deals i got to pay an extra dollar for the blizzard! How come we eat at Dairy Queen usually 2 or 3 times a month as a familly of 6 and its almost as expensive as eating in a restaurant and your portion sizes seem smaller! anyways thanks and have a nice day !!

• Br
    Bran78 Nov 05, 2018

Ordered 3 chicken dinners on way to work recieved wrong order called spoke to manager and was told if i could not bring back food at that time was nothing they could do. I was at work and could not leave

• Ze
    zerka Jan 22, 2019

I bought a cake for my son birthday it is his 21 years i usually i buy the cake we love the ice cream cake we start cutting the cake and we found this long hair build into the ice cream cake i could not eat it it was so it was so gross disgusting i usually buy the cake but I am not going to do that again

MarieKondo Apr 15, 2019

When I ordered today @ 9:52 pm, Tuesday, April 9th, there is this lady who took my order and doesn't know how to understand me and when I called to complain to the owner, he answered and threatened me that he is going to disconnect my phone; that, I was a piece of shit and to never go to his store again.

labcorp Apr 21, 2019

my sister and i went thur your drive thur the other day 0n 4-7-19 the food was cold and terriable and the pretzel did not taste good the ticket number was 0121 the total cost of the bill was 13.45 do something about it

denise49 Apr 21, 2019

I visited the Dairy Queen in Lees Summit, MO on Saturday 04/13/19. I was sitting in the dining area and noticed a huge cockroach in the middle of the dining area floor. Which is really gross when you are trying to eat. Which also means there are several nearby!!! I did bring it to an employees attention, but he acted like he didn't care.

• Yo
    Yolanda mata May 07, 2019

Pedi una banana split sin chocolante y dos veces la regrese.
    Despues pedí un blizzard y medio el que el queria y el mánager encargado fue descortes

sheri clifford Jun 18, 2019

i bought a round size cake and received no coupon for another. I phoned the store and they said only when the manager brings them in. I have been buying cakes for many years and have never not received one. my name is sheri Clifford 545 the west mall apt 911 in Etobicoke, m9c1g6. maybe you guys can send me one in the mail.

• Ca
    Carol McGovern Jun 19, 2019

Go weekly, 3 to 4 people, each time. Use to be able to complete survey for each receipt for free Dilly bar. Now can only do 1 per 15 days!!! What's changed??? When you have a promotion, why is it so limited?
    Carol McGovern Marrero Louisiana, [email protected]

Shambriah Lifestyle Jul 13, 2019

Location 4907 Old Seguin Rd, San Antonio, TX 78219 very upset the coupon was not expired. Never will I come back to DQ or recommend it to anyone.

• Bi
    Bizchique Jul 27, 2019

Sadly there appears to be very poor staff training at DQ in Edmonton (4939 167 ave). Everyone in line had mistakes with their order. Personally, I'm upset that my Blizzard came with no toppings in it. Incompetence at its finest. Tried calling to complain, clearly answering the phone is too much of a challenge as well. We will not be returning.

tami carlson Aug 17, 2019

Chicken sandwich combo

Ordered the chicken sandwich combo with a Mr Misty Freeze. The freeze machine was broken so I ordered a root beer and didn't receive the drink. This was at the Centerville Minnesota store.

• Ow
    owlnest Sep 02, 2019

Why cant I get a fresh cooked burger that is not overdone and dried out; I really miss the Dairy Queen of old in Rome New York. I loved the fresh cooked pink center burgers
    just outside the main gate at Griffis Air Force Base. The only response I get from several Dairy Queens in upstate New York is WE ONLY DO WELL DONE!

Sincerely,
    Gary J Plano

• Su
    Sue Talbott Sep 17, 2019

I ordered one egg. I received 2 very well done and black bacon 2.5 pieces. I got charged almost 4.00 for one egg, order of bacon, 1 hashbrown. The only thing I could eat was hashbrown. I used to eat there everyday but today was not edible. I wish I had taken photo of but already put in waste can.

Jasmine Coffey Sep 24, 2019

I ordered a large pumpkin pie blizzard. I got 1/4 way down and it was all vanilla ice cream! Some ingredients were on top and not mixed throughout. It's a pricey item and will not be ordering it again if it's made with miniml ingredients. Very disappointing! Store location is 918 West Illinois Ave, Aurora Illinois 60506.

• Gr
    G.R.Powell Oct 01, 2019

I went to D/Q in (Montgomery) Calgary AB and they had customers drinking coffee while other customers waited outside till 10:00 A.M. " What is Good for the Goose is also Good for the Gander!"

• Gh
    Ghislain blais Oct 19, 2019

I am sick and tired of your stupid Commercial with that couple and their daughter sitting at the table and the daughter saying your daughter while those 2 stupid parents mouching at the table it stupid and it sucks please change that till then I won't go to your restaurant till it change

• Ci
    Cindy** Oct 28, 2019

Very disappointed on the box of buster bars that was purchased on the 20th of October . I've had my share of those treats and it wasn't even close to a buster bar looked more like a dipped icecream cone with a few peanuts. Thank you C.Cormier.

• Ba
    bafbman Nov 24, 2019

Served nasty, bruised bananas on my banana split. Yuck! When questioned, told that all thier bananas were like that. Thats all they had.