CVS / pharmacy store
CVS Management refuses to issue receipts for items purchased. Which includes medical prescriptions and any other products in the store. They claim that they will send a receipt via e-mail. But I never receive any receipts in my e-mail. I talked to Customer Support CVS, and they stated that there's nothing they can do. My major complaint is...if you accidentally buy an "over-the-counter" medication, and purchase the wrong one...or purchase the wrong size product...you can't exchange it or get a refund, because you don't have a receipt. NOTE : This is the CVS in Fort Pierce, Florida, 34951. Address : 4780 North Kings Highway. Telephone : [protected].
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly