CVS Pharmacy — return refund
Went to CVS located at 13933 Hwy 9 in Milton GA to return 2 lipsticks that I purchased at a different CVS that is 25 miles away and was told by the store manager Bartley that I need to take the items back to the store where I purchased them because they don't have the bar code on them and can't do the return. I told her that I'm rarely around the area where the other CVS is located and that the receipt shoes my purchase.
She refused and didn't even call the other store to get the upc number to make the return. Definitely a lack of customer service and the manager was rude. What if I purchased this out of state? Returns should not be this difficult.
When I asked for her District Managers name she said they don't have one right now which makes sense as to why service has gone down.
Not sure how long it's been since they had a District Manager but it's affecting the level of service at the store level.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly