CVS Pharmacyreturn refund

Went to CVS located at 13933 Hwy 9 in Milton GA to return 2 lipsticks that I purchased at a different CVS that is 25 miles away and was told by the store manager Bartley that I need to take the items back to the store where I purchased them because they don't have the bar code on them and can't do the return. I told her that I'm rarely around the area where the other CVS is located and that the receipt shoes my purchase.

She refused and didn't even call the other store to get the upc number to make the return. Definitely a lack of customer service and the manager was rude. What if I purchased this out of state? Returns should not be this difficult.

When I asked for her District Managers name she said they don't have one right now which makes sense as to why service has gone down.

Not sure how long it's been since they had a District Manager but it's affecting the level of service at the store level.

Je
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 24, 2019

My recent encounter with CVS discovered that our purchase at CVS may not be returned even with receipt and an unopened product. Their representative informed my that if a purchase reached certain amount, even with receipt, they will go through a TRE verification system. The system can deny your return. The system criteria is unknown and no one in CVS store, corporate could over-write the system decision.

Therfore, be careful and think twice when you do purchase in CVS.