CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy
I have already switched pharmacies with half my prescriptions. Ecause of this. Four days in a row I get a text message that I have a prescription which in essence I don't. Each day they repeat the message so I call. The wait time is ludicrous. Once today it was fourteen minutes, then thirteen minutes. They initially answer and then one is put on hold again. They never subsequently pick up. This must amuse the incompetent people who answer and say one call is ahead. This is why people I have spoken with do not go to the pharmacy on Florence in Downey CA. It is a joke.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly