CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy manager
I feel the manager is stealing medication in her white coat pocket. When I go to the pharmacy she sticks things in her pocket and its not a pen or paper. The Pharmacy manager (Remblake) also texts all the time on a cell phone. I will never go to a CVS again. What happens if she mixes medicine up? oops I'm sorry! NO THANKS!! CVS do they do back ground checks?? What kind of people do they hire????
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly