CVS Pharmacy / employee
You have an employee working in your Mineola TX store that is a known meth user and a thief. ... I don't see how she was hired but obviously your businesses don't do urine analysis test... Maybe since she works around medicine she should be offered a random drug test and if im wrong I apologize but im not so the employees name is angie huff ... She is well known around Mineola to all the drug users and I don't think its a good idea to have someone who not only smokes meth but who shoots it up too is a good sales representative to serve not only people with children but also our elderly people of the community...
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly