CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / staff at rosemont target, illinois
Target pharmacy in Rosemont was always quick to greet customers and address by name, always helpful and cordial. Kari was particularly professional.
The new staff is not helpful. No one mentioned to me, as the previous staff had, that my prescriptions weren't counting toward the 10 (for $5 off or other offer).
Then this week I was helped in the pharmacy area by a Target employee. She located a product for me and offered to check out at pharmacy, with or without the food items I told her I was looking for. When I returned with 6 food items in my hands, plus the nose spray, I was told by the girl with CVS that they don't usually allow checkout at those registers without purchase of a prescription. She checked me out, reluctantly.
I have worked with the public for years and see no reason to discourage customers. This may be a case of a disgruntled or ineffective manager setting a bitter tone for that environment.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly