CVS / employee
I was at cvs and it was about 9:55 when I was checking out and I had about 14 items and the cashier was really rude to me she kept rolllibng her eyes and making faces and keep In mind I was nice not even really paying attention and then after I'm done paying my daughter was behinds me in line and the rude cashier said oh let me take the customer behide you while my daughter had two items in her hand and then man behide her had 3 so she cashes everyone and made my daughter wait for no reason that was not right at all you can't have rude people in your company like this !
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.