CVS / the customer is always wrong
Ever heard the saying "the customer is always right"? Well, not if you are a customer at a CVS drugstore. I wanted to purchase some makeup there. A tinted moisturizer that would normally be upwards of $11 was marked as 75% off. The product had an actual sticker on it that said it was 75% off. It was among other products that were exactly the same, also with 75% off stickers. However, at the cash register it rang up at full price. I pointed out that it was supposed to be 75% off. The cashier, bless her heart, did me no wrong and was very polite. She may have been new so she sent for the manager. The manager came to deal with me and proceeded to tell me that I took the makeup from the wrong spot, that there were other items from the same brand that were 75% off but not the particular item I was trying to purchase. I explained that it was in the right spot and other products around it that were the same were also 75% off. I also referred to the sticker. Now, I don't own or manage a store, but from my experience shopping, when something is marked as on sale and it doesn't ring up at that discounted price, they will manually change the price and give it to you at the discount (within reason, I'm sure). Anyway, she should have gone to verify what I was saying, rather than make me feel like an idiot or that I was an unscrupulous individual and had taken a sticker off of something else. By that point I was so annoyed I didn't want to get the item, even at 75% off. I just bought the other thing I was going to get (a little bottle of milk, so they only got about $1 from me). I have not set foot in a CVS since.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen