CVS / prescription receipts
I have two things I have often wondered about that aggravate me to no end. First, why do the pharmacists have to put so many darn staples in my receipt attached to the bag? It is totally unnecessary to put that many on the bag to hold it together. Are they all just staple happy? Second, why in the world does the print have to be so small? Make the print larger and the advertising of the pharmacy smaller in the blue boxes. Come on - we all know we are getting the prescription from CVS and we all throw the bags away anyway. As I'm sure many people do, I need to submit a claim for my prescriptions and the Authorization number is small enough that I have to use a magnifying glass to read it. And sometimes there is a staple right through the number so when you take it out you can't read several of the numbers. Common sense is obviously a lost art.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly