100 South Douglas Boulevard, Midwest City, OK, 73110, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

poor service, items missed marked

I went to the above mention store yesterday, and I turned in 2 script's, and then I did some store shopping. I was over in the vitamin section and I saw that the store had some Buy one Get on free. I found some items that I could use, and I took them to a clerk. I paid for my 2 scripts, and then I wanted to pay for my vitamins. One of my items rung up correctly, but the second one rung up the wrong price. The clerk took the items over to check the tags and she was gone for a long time. I notice that the clerk had 2 other ladies with her while they looked up the items. The clerk finally returned to inform me that I had made a mistake. I told the clerk that I didn't think so, and we walked over to the vitamin area. The store manager told me that someone had made an error and moved the items or the tag to the wrong place. The manager told me that she could only give the items at the right price. The manager name was Shaylana and I would have to accept this becasue that was all she could do, becasue, it was just a tag in the wrong spot. I told them that someone had moved a tag becasue it was 2 tags in that area with the same price. Shaylana wanted me to beleive that I had made a mistake, but it wasn't me who made the mistake, it was someone in the store hung the wrong tags. I shop at the CVS on NW Classen in Oklahoma City, near my work, but I live 3 blocks from the Midwest City store. I spend unbelievable amount of money at the Classen store, but I will never return to the Midwest City store. I couldn't believe how untruthful the manager was. It makes me wonder if I don't need to shop at another company all together. I worked for food store for years and if a clerk had misplaced some tags, then the store had to sell the items for what the tags says. The manager wasn't willing to accept the fact that a mistake was made and it wasn't the comsumer fault. I wasn't trying to get the item for free, I was willing to pay what the tag said for the item. My name is Gayla a Bell and I live at 3121 Bigoak Drive, Midwest City. My phone is 405/741/1898.

• Cr
    crymeariverman Aug 28, 2012

lady, are you stupid for leaving your name and number and address here? it's a crazy world!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices