Cricket Wireless / the run around and poor service

1 West Seneca, NY, United States Review updated:

I am tired of being on phone trying to get my money. They shut you off if you dont pay on time, But I can sit here and wait for the money owed to me. That is not rite. Everytime I called I got the run around. First it was I had to wait 45 days of uninterupted service. Done that no check. Called again now they were proccessing it. Later still no check. Called again, now they say I need to wait 10-12 weeks... I have never heard of waiting that long for anything. Now my bill is due again...Should I pay it or tell them where to put their service!!! It isnt all that anyways. I loose connection after a while on it. Lost connection for some time and sat on hold for over an hour. When they finnaly answered they said they are out nationwide. Well am I gonna get credited for that time...I dont think so. I just called again looking for my check and they still tell me I have to wait 10-12 weeks. Why dont they tell you this stuff when you buy it. I dont think its rite. I am now calling my local new Call 4 action to look into this. DONT BUY CRICKET.

Comments

• Re
      4th of Nov, 2009

Cricket has run a scam every month for many years. The dealers are powerless to change anything, the company stores are equally useless. The Cricket phone scam runs unabated to this day.
    The company stores have armed security guards inside. Why? Because of the cash they take in? No, absolutely not. The guards are in the stores because enraged customers have created a threatening climate in the stores. The Cricket scam is bilking millions of dollars from trusting customers every year, the company generates so many angry people the armed security is needed to protect the employees and more importantly, Cricket property in those stores. The company is a criminal organization, pure and simple.
    The thief in charge is Stewart (Stewie) Douglas (Duggie) Hutcheson; he owns a nice home at 855 San Antonio Place in San Diego, CA Zip code 92106-3020. He needs to hear from more of his victims. The company phone is useless, the 611 Cricket phone-bot is also a series of dead end loops. They have made the last scam on us. We are dedicating the rest of our lives to crush Cricket and prosecute its leaders. Fraud, lies, theft and delay are the company's everyday practices.