Cricket Wireless / continued notices of phone shutoffs

1391 california street, Imperial Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

I get texted messages warning me of phone shutoff even when bill is paid on time. This is intimidating as I always try to pay my bill on time. The excessive texted message arent warranted when people like me are only paid once amonth. On top of this your customer service department computer servie is a joke. Because theres no person on the other end of the line to field my questions and your system that you have in place always tells me to call back at a later time and disconnects me. I dont need this kind of service laspe when my time is valuable this needs to be fixed in order for me the paying customer to be satisfied. I would greatly appreciate your department for looking into this matter. Thanks!

Ib

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2012

My bill was paid early as usual. The check cleared my bank on Feb 9 for the bill due Feb 25. When I went to my local corporate HQ they did not want to accept the bank's copy of the back and front of my check but insisted on my bank statement instead which of course will not state who cashed the check. When I requested the supervisor on duty, the customer service person refused. When I inquired why I shouldn't sue, they customer service person told me if I persisted in talking like that she would not help me and would have me removed from the premises. Is that anyway to treat loyal good paying customers? Well I guess it is if you don't want to retain their business!!!