Cricket Wireless / lost payment

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I am finding out how bad their customer service is. I went into a store to post a bridge payment, I then had 7days to pay the balance(2/15/10). I paid the balance 2/12/10 on line. I received a conformation # and an email for my payment. Well 4day after I submitted payment my service was disconnected. No active line means no contact with customer service. I go to the store on 2/16, some lady on the phone restores my service and tells me to fax over the copy of my CC statement showing the money being dept from my card. Well I try the fax# several times only to get a fast busy signal. Later that evening after I've get of work I try and call Customer service to verify the # only to find out that my service was once again disconnected so now I have to wait unit the next day to go back to the store. At their corp store I am told there is nothing they can do about it. They reactivate my service for 7day extention try and fax my info(CC statement, confirmation # and return email of payment made) to their billing department only to get the same result as I did the day before, a busy signal. So here I am hoping that this gets resolved in the next7day. If there is anyone out there who has a corp# plzzzzzzzzzzz email me ey_wallace@yahoo.com

Ey

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Mar, 2010

Friday February 19, 2010 our payment was due. Paid online full amount using my bank account same thing I have done for years. Following Monday the lines, four of them, were cut off for non payment. After several calls to them along with only one to my bank who gladly produced a statement showing the payment took place on the day in question the answer was still the same. We cant find the payment. When we produced the confirmation number they turned the service back on and later turned it off on March 08, 2010 sending a text to the phone saying the bridge payment is now past due?????? What bridge payment, we paid the full amount, online on the due date. Now here we go again. I went to the online site and it still shows our last payment on January 15, 2010. Nothing on February 19, 2010. It appears that after we provided them with the facts they simply gave us an extension to get us off the phone without correcting the problem and here we go again. These people are idiots.

• Ed
      17th of May, 2010

A Cricket store located in Northgate Mall, Durham, NC upgraded/sold me a $380 smart-phone from my Samsung. The following month my bill went from $49 per month to $89 per month. Why? Well is seems that you have to pay to have a web touch screen type phone even if you do not surf the web. This was never shared with us. In fact, we specifically stated our bill can not go up. Needless to say, they shut phone off for not paying difference. TO RESOLVE: You MUST call/goto a Cricket, Inc office and NOT a Authorized dealer. Cricket, Inc success has been in marketing of lower cost effective services and the millions of medium income folks. Too many of these complaints and we definitely can take business elsewhere. I must say, they did take care of me immediately with two months free service. I pride Cricket, Inc., in their Cary, NC office.

• Au
      20th of May, 2010

To Rob Stewart, the EXACT thing has happened to us. I paid our payment for our internet before the due date (which was April 21st) and have copies of my bank statement with cricket.com as the recipient of the funds. I have been to two stores to fax this info along with the e-mail confirmation and nothing. They turned our service off a total of 5 times in the last month and have still not credited our account, saying that they investigated and they amount was not deducted from our bank acct.!!! We also got a text about a "bridge" payment and I figured out that they just did this extension to get us to leave them alone. I am so fed up with this company. I will be calling possibly my attorney and the attorney general to get this resolved.