Cricket / bill pay

I have tried 3 times to pay bill over phone through automated system using a personal check. The computer keeps saying theycan not process my check. This is a current account with adequate funds. Also, last month I made an ach debit payment over the phone, they claim was less than the normal bill. They normally will not take anything less unless you make special arrangements. This company is difficult to deal with.

Comments

• De
      13th of Oct, 2008

I made a bridge payment on my phone, 720-365-1777 and was told that the rest of the payment was due today. I had no way to get to a cricket store so I decided to call 611 to pay by phone. Upon doing so, the recording said, due to a high volume of calls, it would be a while, so I waited. The wait turned out to be long and tedious so i decided to try back later as suggested. I did and again..i waited and waited. This went on for most of the day. So I attempted to apply online and as it was my phone was shut off and according to the online registration, your phone must be turned on, in order to get an text msg from Cricket. So not only am i dissapointed in your service, i think it is unfair to charge me a late charge. I would appreciate a waiver.

The other issue I have is, I took my phone in for to see if they could tell me why my phone was continuously dropping calls. I was told by a cricket service agent that i needed a battery. I bought the new battery only to find out later, it was not my battery at all but my connection at the bottem of my phone is wearing out. I am requesting a refund or credit on my purchase. I feel as though he agent caused me to spend money for a part unecessarily. I am a single mother, this is my only phone and i can not afford to make added expenditures for unnecassary reasons. Also, Can you please turn my phone back on so i can make my montly payment online? I do not have a vehicle to go to the nearest cricket store. Or atleast have an agent call me so we can discuss all these matters, I really need my phone. Thanks
    Sincerly, Deborah