Crescent Bank & Trust / Unauthorized Charges

1 New Orleans, LA, United States Review updated:

The worst bank ever. My husband and me both have accounts with them, but my husband and me have different bank accounts. When he paid his car, they deducted the payment from my bank account. To make a long story short - the so called 'collections manager', did not know her right hand from her left hand. I felt like I was talking to a 10 year old spoiled girl with no brain. After explaining the situation 20 times, she decided to keep my money on hold and not credit me. My bank account went overdraft because I had charges going in, and in overdraft charges alone not counting the payment deducted without my authorization, there are $250 at least. This all happened while I was on vacation with my 3 kids after working one year. As of today, she still has not credit my account, and they were so ridiculous to ask me to borrow the money from my husband then. I will send a certified letter to a BIG manager there with proof of their unethical practices and will also refere them to the BBB. Sweetie find another job at a local candy store.

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jan, 2009

I am having major problems with this bank also. They are horrible and nasty and rude. And I am not late on any payment. The rude people in those other comments must be the idiots that work there. No one there knows what they are doing, they are very unorganized. They should be shut down. I filed a complaint with the BBB and /link removed/

• Pa
      19th of Feb, 2009

I've been having the same problem's with this bank...cresent bank and trust...LOL..WHAT A JOKE!!! They have also taking money from my account... and made my account over drawn... i had to go to my personal bank to have fraud charges against them ... well good luck all...

• Si
      13th of Jan, 2012

worst bank ever "PLEASE RUN FROM THIS BANK" for any types of loan, very unprofessional, rude, uneducated when it comes to the banking business

• Al
      23rd of Jan, 2013

I was charged late fees on my loan and I have yet to be late in almost two years. I had them send me a transaction report of all my payments and my payments (receipts) that I have do not match what they have reported on my credit. For exp my payment is 400.00 They will report 200.00 and 100.00 the next month,