Credit One / stealing from checking
they stole money from my checking account. I sent my payment in by check and they said it was returned so they charge me a late fee, a returned check fee and did a forced debit withdrawl from my checking. I went to my bank and got a letter stating that they never tried to cash my check and that i have overdraft protection so it would have been cover even if I didin't have the money in there. they stole my money and I am filing a complaint to the Attorney General Office of Nevada about this.
then they deleted my statement showing all this about the late fees and so on. How many other people are they doing this to?
More Credit One Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - unauthorized credit card opened - unable to close account and clear credit history
- CreditOne Bank - attempt to steal social security number
- Credit One Bank - service and closing account without knowledge
- Credit One Bank - fraud charges
- Credit One Bank - cannot close account