Credit One Bank / billing

I have my account paid in full for over a year now. I have a $6 monthly charge fee. I have all my credit cards on autopay or I set future payments. This credit card company, CreditOne Bank does not offer the option to pay in automatic payments to avoid fees or even the option to post a future payment. When i try to add a future payment the system accepts is then charges the same day nulling the future date set. I am now 2 days late for the $6 monthly fee of which I will be charged who knows what fees. The reason for my lateness in payment is only and strictly due to their website being down for the last few days. I am not able to pay by phone as the customer service reps have hung up on me a few times as soon as I try to make the payment and explain the situation with their website. The is really strange that as soon as I mentioned the words the website is down, the call gets cut off. I know read all over the internet that this is their process of making more money from customers. I have never been late. attached is a screen shot of their page being down.

Credit One Bank

Su
Apr 14, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Jan, 2019

CreditOne’s billing practices and their customer service lacks all integrity. It is difficult to actually get to speak with a human, then you will be repeatedly put on hold. You can document the call, request a call reference number or employee ID for future reference; essentially write everything down and will still be treated poorly. They are predatory, and will not do as they promise. If you are trying to rebuild your credit, or need assistance from them after a lay off it’s not going to happen. See below.

Do not accept a Fee Waiver program option, it’s complete crap. Nearly an hour on the phone. No resolution.