Credit One Bank / billing
I have my account paid in full for over a year now. I have a $6 monthly charge fee. I have all my credit cards on autopay or I set future payments. This credit card company, CreditOne Bank does not offer the option to pay in automatic payments to avoid fees or even the option to post a future payment. When i try to add a future payment the system accepts is then charges the same day nulling the future date set. I am now 2 days late for the $6 monthly fee of which I will be charged who knows what fees. The reason for my lateness in payment is only and strictly due to their website being down for the last few days. I am not able to pay by phone as the customer service reps have hung up on me a few times as soon as I try to make the payment and explain the situation with their website. The is really strange that as soon as I mentioned the words the website is down, the call gets cut off. I know read all over the internet that this is their process of making more money from customers. I have never been late. attached is a screen shot of their page being down.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole