Credit Card / HDFC Bank / no response by customer service!

I am using HDFC Bank Credit card which was got blocked by them due to non-payment last month.This happened as i was out of substation more job relocation to other state now i paid all chagers by cash & asked their customer services to please re-activate this card for which they were directing me from 1 nbr [protected]) to 2nd nbr [protected]) on one in their company know exact rule to get card activate after 04 days Mr Sachin who told me that he is senior office said this will not get activated.I got e mail from their employee on 11th aug that this wiil be activated within 07 days whom i had replied same day but no response received yet.

Are they auth to close contract between Customer & bank without intimating to customer more why they are not reverting to customer query on time?

Avise smb~!

Rishi kant.

N  6th of Jan, 2008 by

HDFC Bank - Non - receipt of credit card

Through an agent I apllied for Credit Card in June'2004.
He asked for payment of Rs. 950/= for that at that time.
I was make a Payment by Cheque Of Rs. 950/= in the name Of HDFC Bank LTd. and subsequently the above cheque was cleared On 07-06-2004 from my Bank A/c.

The amount was cleared by HDFC Bank LTD. Branch - SaradBose Street, Kolkata

But till dateI I have not received any Credit card or not refund of my money.

My Bank A/c Details as Follows.
Bank Name : Liluah Co-Operative Bank.
Cheque No.: 486039
Cleared On :07-06-2004
Amt. : 950/=

Please do the needful, so can I get my money refund.

N  12th of Apr, 2008 by
Dear Sir/Madam

I am sayed zameer i have a crad card Value Plus

that card is not activated pleas send me detal how i can make my card active my card no is 4346772002656121
and valid 06-06 from to 06/09

pleas send me datal as soon as

N  25th of Aug, 2008 by
Dear Madam / Sir,
I would like to Thank HDFC for providing me excellent service & response when I was using your credit card.
However I have since left India & presently working abroad & therefore do nor want to carry on using the credit card facility. I had in facr for that reason not applied for a renewal once my card had expired. But I understand from communication received from my residence in India, that a fresh credit card along with a VISA MINI card has been issued & forwarded to my residence in the month of April 2008.
Further I also understand that a bill statement of Rs.1185.00 has also been sent thereafter. Since the cards are not applicable in my present country of stay, & I have not used the new issued credit cards,
I request you to please closer the account & do not forward any bill to my residence.
A line in confirmation to the cancellation will be appreciated. Thanking you once again for your superb service.
Yours sincerely,
Soumitra Bose
D  18th of Nov, 2008 by
To, Date:18/11/2008
HDFC Bank, Indore (M.P.)

Subject: Complaint regarding delay in activation of Salary Account # 12401050000448.

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I have opened a Salary Account in HDFC on 21/10/08 which had applied on 22/09/08. Even I got the welcome kit at the time of application for the account. The problem arises when I was unable to use my ATM Card as well as my cheque was not accepted by your system. Although my salary for the month of Oct.’08 got credited in the same account on 12/11/08, I am unable to withdraw the same since the account is not operational till date.

I am working with Asian Granito India Ltd. which is one of your corporate customers. But, not getting any satisfactory reply from your customer care department despite of my several visits personally & telephonically. Now, I am getting frustrated & want a solution at your earliest. Hence, request you to kindly intervene as I am still confident that IDBI is the right bank to deal with & the problem I am facing is generated only by human errors not by system.

Eagerly waiting for a positive reply.

Thanking you,

Vivek Srivastava
Asian Tile
D  15th of Oct, 2009 by
Dear Sir/mam
This regarding my credit card which i m using my all the payment are paid
may i know the reason to put my name in civil. and withdrawl my name urgent from the civil because i am facing problem i am already Spoken to the customercare but they said we can't do any thing. ple revert urgent basis.
my credit card no is 5176 5210 0110 4068
in the name of Della Winton
Mrs Della Winston
N  19th of Nov, 2011 by
please activate my credit card
N  7th of Jun, 2012 by
Dear Sir/Mam,
This is to inform you that my Credit Card no.4181362000609161 has been misused by some one on dtd 25.03.2012 for the amount of Rs.22500.00. I have already lodged a compliant on same day & done all formalities in written . After 03 months passed the concern is still pending and could have not been solved. I have been unnecessary involved in and asked to paid unused amount Rs. 22500.00. Please advise and co-operate how it can be resolved. Please send details about the person whom done this transaction on my card at my e-mail id ranjan@india-impex.com. Awaiting for your prompt reply.
Regards- Ranjan Kumar Samal
N  8th of Jun, 2012 by
Dear Sir/Madam,
Plz note we have received a phone call from your bank my credit card no.41813620000609161 have misused through Ms. Pooja Gulati w/f Mr. Vinkesh Gulati Mobile no.9793655555 & 9936505555. I have call to Mr. Vinkesh Gulati. Mr. Gulati told me He need an email from your bank side for payment for which he assured.
Kindly send an email to Mr. Vinkesh Gulati vinkeshgulati@gmail.com & cc to ranjan@india-impex.com. then they will pay the amount.
Awaiting for your prompt reply.
Regards-Ranjan Kumar Samal