Cracker Barrel / scam charges

On May 8, 2009, I went on Priceline to bid on airplane tickets from Corpus Christi, Texas to Ft Myers, Florida. When Priceline asked me if I would agree to switch cities, I refused. After 15 failed bids, I bought my tickets directly from American Airlines. After purchasing my tickets directly from American Airlines, I received an email from Priceline congratulating me for my "winning bid." Priceline claimed that I had made an astronomical bid for tickets departing from a completely different airport over 2 1/2 hours away. When I tried to email and call Priceline to inform them that I had NEVER made such a bid, Priceline (in a scripted answer) refused to refund my money. I am going through my credit card company fraud division hoping to get reimbursed. I have learned to NEVER give credit card information before receiving the actual product. Priceline was so desperate to get my money, that they fraudulently claimed that I had made an astronomical bid (I am very methodical and did not "accidentally" put in a wrong city or bid amount) and immediately charged my credit card. This, in my opinion, is a criminal act.

Ar

Comments

• Mb
      24th of Apr, 2016

My son was required to clock in as a computer training day even though he was working as a host so that he would get minimum wage instead of his regular pay.