Cox Communications / taking my own products
I came with my own modem router that I had gotten from someone and instead of Cox telling me that they can't replace it they just took it. And tried charging me another one. I tried to get it fixed and everyone is playing dumb saying It wasn't mine to own so thanks for stealing my stuff. I don't know if I was never supposed to own it or what but it wasn't labeled on my account I owned the physical modem/router and I brought it in. They said screw me taking it without even telling me that it wasn't mine to own or they can't switch it out and now everyone is playing dumb saying it was never mine I was renting it when it wasn't even linked to the account. And onto that they are trying to charge me for something I don't even have now. And never had.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - Lack of general knowledge and service
- Cox Communications - poor customer service for loyal past customer.
- Cox Communications - billing
- Cox Communications - service
- Cox Communications - your service