Courtyard by Marriott / false price advertising

1 Panama City, FL, United States

Went to Panama City Fl. a day early (July 28, 2017). We checked for a room to stay in for the night. Prices on the beach were 200 to 250 a night so we decided to stay on the outskirts of Panama City. We found a Courtyard by Marriott at 905 23rd Pl Panama City on the outskirts for $160 a night, we decided to stay there.
When we checked in the attendant told us the room was $160 and with our Triple A discount we could have it for $130. My mistake was to put our receipt in my pocket without looking at it. After a week vacationing we returned home. Several days later I received my credit card statement and found that we were charged a total of $254.24. I called the hotel to see what the problem was. I was told that the $250 rate was their normal rate and they didn't know why the girl told us $160. I said $160 was the internet price, all she could say was sorry there is nothing I can do.
Well there is plenty I can do, I'm retired and I have the time to let as many people I know that Marriott engages in false advertising.

Jm